Anybody used loveorlandotickets.co.uk

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
As per the title really. They are the cheapest I can find for a 2-park Busch Gardens/Sea World ticket at £68.

Anyone used them before or know anything about them?

Never heard of them, looks like they are just an office, no shop http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=47+...=0QZLjqE8O9u2QI-z5qOIDA&cbp=12,48.41,,0,-8.84

They are a brand new company founded this year http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orlan...rks/185604111485082?v=info#info_edit_sections

No reason to not use them but I would be tempted to pay another £2 and go with an established company (plus you get Aquatica included) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2678798

A plus point though is they advertise no credit card fees. Let us know how you go if you use them.

I booked tickets with this company and I have an invoice saying paper tickets would arrive by 18.4.11 but nothing appeared today. I was dubious about it, but thought I would chance it. I have sent an email to them today asking where my tickets are, I will keep you posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Hi, sorry I forgot to update my post. I did eventually receive my tickets from this company they were posted to me on the 20.4.11. I had trouble getting through but the girl I spoke to was very helpful when I did and apologised for the delay. When I booked I'm sure I put that the holiday was not till August but my tickets are valid from the time of booking in March. So if I were to return it would have to before the end of March and not August. I was called by the company and gently reminded to update my post. Apologies.

Hi, sorry I forgot to update my post. I did eventually receive my tickets from this company they were posted to me on the 20.4.11. I had trouble getting through but the girl I spoke to was very helpful when I did and apologised for the delay. When I booked I'm sure I put that the holiday was not till August but my tickets are valid from the time of booking in March. So if I were to return it would have to before the end of March and not August. I was called by the company and gently reminded to update my post. Apologies.
The company called you and asked you to update your post on the Dis??
Wow - I guess we never know who is watching :lmao:

Thanks for updating. Wow! can;t believe they called you to remind you to update. Althoguh, if they were reading, you'd think they might have posted themselves to provide the reassurance I was looking for. Since I needed to get my tickets sorted and hadn't heard back, I went elsewhere. If the company had posted here and provided me with some kind of assurance, they might not have lost out on my business ;)

The company called you and asked you to update your post on the Dis??
Wow - I guess we never know who is watching :lmao:

I was really shocked that they called, makes me wonder and bit intimidating I think, wasn't sure how to word my post!!!

I was really shocked that they called, makes me wonder and bit intimidating I think, wasn't sure how to word my post!!!

Just give an honest account of what happened, always speak the truth and you have nothing to worry about. I know Virgin, USrentacar and many other companies read the forums shouldn't stop anyone saying what they want as long as its true.

Just give an honest account of what happened, always speak the truth and you have nothing to worry about. I know Virgin, USrentacar and many other companies read the forums shouldn't stop anyone saying what they want as long as its true.

Just to let you all know my worries about the tickets were unfounded, they were all fine and had no problems with them at all.
So I would say it was a good deal.:hippie:

We are just back from our hols to Florida and used loveorlandotickets.co.uk before we went to buy our Universal & Seaworld tickets. No problems at all, received a voucher by email the day after ordering and just handed these vouchers at the will call desks to get our tickets. Best prices I could find online and we will definitely use again. :)

Hmm, just checked website out of interest as we need tickets for next year and met by:

"Unfortunately, we are not yet ready to take online bookings from your country.However, if you let us know your ticket requirements, our customer service team shall get in touch with you".

Bit odd, resumably in the past they had a website where you could view ticket prices etc?

Hmm, just checked website out of interest as we need tickets for next year and met by:

"Unfortunately, we are not yet ready to take online bookings from your country.However, if you let us know your ticket requirements, our customer service team shall get in touch with you".

Bit odd, resumably in the past they had a website where you could view ticket prices etc?

You looking at the correct site? just let me go thru to payment page, I only checked 14 day ultimate ticket. Probably cheaper elsewhere though.
www.loveorlandotickets.co.uk

Yes, I have just checked your link and got the same message, checked it on my iphone and got through to regular site, odd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter