Anybody stay at the poly lately, how are the rooms

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

Anyone stay at the poly lately? Wondering if you found the beds comfortable and how were the room conditions, I hope still nice.

Thanks,

Deb.

I'm so tired at the end of my Disney days that they could throw a bunch of rocks into a big burlap sack and slap a sheet on it and I'd be out like a light. So, I found the bed to be fine, but that doesn't mean everyone will.

The room I was in was fine. Not super-clean, but not horrid. Typical for Disney...and all of the previous guest's stuff was cleared out. No "bonus" for me this trip. (If you turn stuff in to Housekeeping and it isn't claimed, they'll send it to you later - hence, "bonus".)

We haven't stayed real recently (Sept '07) and we thought the beds were comfortable :cloud9:. The room was great......we thought it was very clean :).

We stayed there in December and it was great.

Our bed was comfortable.

We found everything in the room to be very clean.

We stayed in the Tahiti Longhouse, with a garden view, and it was lovely.

Overall, we loved it!!

We stayed in Tokelau the first week of February. Everything was perfect. Room was huge, clean and comfortable!:)

We stayed in Hawaii longhouse the last week of Jan.
Beds were comfortable, room was very clean. We were pleased and had a great stay!

We were at the Poly in Sept and it was great. My only complaint was that the light bulbs in the lamps didn't give out enough light to read by but I guess it didn't bother me too much because we're going back in June. Rooms were clean and spacious and mousekeeping was excellent.

Is anyone seeing really good rates at the poly?Would love to go back but 300 a night is a little out of our family budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter