• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody received Chew tickets yet?

Deb123

Mouseketeer
I signed up for the Chew taping the day it opened up for waitlist. We attended last yr and I am pretty sure we had received the email that we were selected by this time last yr. Thinking we may have not got selected this yr. Wanted to know if anyone that signed up got selected and have received an email confirmation? If so, when?

There's been a few that have posted on here that they got the confirmation earlier this week or last week

It looks like it was Sept 13th when majority of people got their confirmation emails

If you're still on the waitlist and haven't received a ticket confirmation then you're likely not getting tickets. With shows like this usually everyone that receives tickets is told about 2 weeks out from the taping. The rest remain on the waitlist until they finally get an email saying their ticket request couldn't be fulfilled

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter