• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody Like Books? 2016 UGUO & IGUO

sillyyankee

There's a hidden mickey on my dog!
Hi,
Hoping someone is interested in a couple of 2016 Universal Books. I have the 2016 "Independent Guide to Universal Orlando 2016" and "the Unofficial Guide Universal Orlando" by Seth Kubersky 1st Edition, published 2015.
They are up for grabs. First pm with mailing address gets them.
I read them both before our Memorial Day Trip. However, informative they were, the tips and tricks on this forum are better (probably because the forum is real time - shout out here to the moderators - they are awesome!)
But, some people, like me, prefer book formats and rather then dropping them in a bin. I would prefer to pass them along to someone who would like them.
Hoping I am not the last book reading person...

I got your message and I will send it along...no worries on postage. Hope you enjoy them - and have fun in June!

sillyyankee.......that's a very kind thing to do!

I'm with you on books........I'm very much a book person in general....wouldn't be without them!

One of my degrees in English Literature, so I certainly still appreciate the written word in a day of modern technology.

Again, a very nice gesture from you........:)

Thanks Schumigirl - your advice and MacRavens is immeasurable and I thank you for it!

Just paying it forward like you guys do. It's also a little selfish...I have to get some books out of my house! Another book lover would understand. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter