Anybody know a realtor in the Orlando/Kissimmee Area?

Ruthless1967

Earning My Ears
Been looking for a house in the area and am a not real happy with my realtor. Any of you guys know someone that I could contact?

I used Tom Songer a few years ago when considering a vacation house purchase in the Orlando area. He and his partner Mike Morris are with Coldwell Banker in Orlando. He was very responsive and very nice, although we opted not to buy at the time. (We ultimately bought in the Palm Beaches.) Tom's mobile number is 321-303-8082, and his office number is407-236-9541. Good luck!

I actually know quite a few, PM me with what area and what price range you are looking for and I can get you in touch with the right guy/gal!

My brother has been in real estate in the Orlando area for almost 20 years. PM me if you still need help. :)

We have been working with David Dorman and he is awesome. Highly recommended.

Thank you all for the information!! I took a couple of days aways from reality and we to the beach. I should have asked you guys three months ago and saved myself the agony!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter