Anybody interested in a room CA-Fl Repositioning?

hometech99

May I have 10,000 marbles, please?
we cant go (just got a $1900+ back taxes bill - DARN LOCAL TAX!

we have a cat 10 deck 7 forward.

i dont know if transferring ressies is even possible?

stu

Originally posted by hometech99
we cant go (just got a $1900+ back taxes bill - DARN LOCAL TAX!

we have a cat 10 deck 7 forward.

i dont know if transferring ressies is even possible?

stu

Susan,
We found this out when we had to give up 3 rooms on the CA-FL cruise. Is it fair? Depends on who is being asked and who is answering, I guess! Personally, I think the entire way the cruise was announced and reservations were taken was totally unfair!

But enough of that, or I'll start sounding like the Trolls!!!

Rae

Personally, I think the entire way the cruise was announced and reservations were taken was totally unfair

much agreed!

I WAITED until my cruise in June to book, thinking i would be getting a discount for booking onboard.
whoopie.
the price had gone up 40% by then, so the little discount for booking onboard didnt mean anything.

stu

question t hough.
WHAT if the room was paid in full (not just deposit down) , then the person who wanted it paid me- could it be transferred then?

Sure would be nice to know if it could -

Rae

oh well.

if knobody knows, ill just have to call and cancel.

have to get tax bill out fast so they'll waive the penalty.

hope this is a lesson- when you move someplace new, find out if there is a local wage tax, and make sure new employer (or yourself) takes it out of your pay, and tax guy files a return for it.

What is your room number. I might be interested in picking up your room. We are already booked on this cruise and maybe your room is in a better location.

brother- i missplaced my ressie since i picked it up to look at it. have to find it now.

i think it is 7009 (deck 7 forward cat 10 inside)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter