• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody having issues with DCL's website

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
Was able to log in fine earlier, but have been trying for the last hour and I either, can't log in, or and when I log in, and I can't seem to do anything! I'm hoping it's not my ressie and just a general issue.

P.S. - I did call earlier to purchase the Rainforest Spa passes. I realized that you had to either call or fax a form in. Could they still be "in" my reservation even though this was hours ago? The error that is showing is:
Sorry, we are unable to retrieve your reservation. Either there has been a system issue or another Guest in your stateroom or another stateroom linked to yours is currently arranging activities in My Cruise Plans. Please try again later.

I don't have other guests arranging activities, although I was earlier trying to book an excursion when I started getting the errors.

Ugh, I hate Disney "technology."

Last edited:
Was able to log in fine earlier, but have been trying for the last hour and I either, can't log in, or and when I log in, and I can't seem to do anything! I'm hoping it's not my ressie and just a general issue.

I just logged in. No problem looking around the site, and was able to access my Castaway Club account. Don't have a reservation currently to see if there's a problem there.

It did take a little longer than usual for the site to respond, but once there, it seems to be OK for me.

I have a res and couldn't login either

Edited to add: I got in. But it took forever

I just tried logging in and got an error also. Was just gibberish when I clocked my reservation number from the Castaway Club site. I found the site extremely slow for the last week.

MJ

I tried to send the call to my kids...keep getting error...I even had FATAL ERROR pop up while in our reservation clicking on fields...lovely :) But, I'm sure they'll get it running better tomorrow, but it makes you wonder if those 500 IT jobs they sacked are creating havoc before they go so they can hopefully get them to keep them on?

FWIW, most of those IT jobs had to do with implementing Magic Bands.

And the vast majority of those who wanted to stay with Disney were relocated to other departments, some with maybe a day only in between.

Oh dear, FATAL error sounds really bad. I switched out of my laptop and into the ipad and was finally able to login, but it was S-L-O-W. I guess it's Sunday night and everyone is tinkering with their Port Adventures.

I could not book my first choice. Once I selected all 4 of us and the time, I could not add it to my cart. Am I right to assume, they may have fewer than. 4 spaces left? So, I booked my second choice, and keep looking....that is, if the website cooperates.

I'm having issues accessing my reservation as well. I can login to my Castaway Club account, but not my specific reservation.

FWIW, most of those IT jobs had to do with implementing Magic Bands.

And the vast majority of those who wanted to stay with Disney were relocated to other departments, some with maybe a day only in between.

I was just noticing a coincidence with headlines and IT issues :) Great that they have relocated, hopefully they are on the website...I have had 2 notices this weekend that they are doing updates so it is out of service...perhaps they haven't worked out all the kinks yet. I seem to have more issues on Internet Explorer than other servers..switching from one to another may or may not help?

FWIW, the travel agent booking website has been down for about a week (for us to book our own personal travel/FAMs) and they just have a note up saying they are aware of the issue and are trying to get it up as soon as possible.

I'm also having issues searching cruises, where I have to enter the info in the search fields twice because it "eats" it the first time. They are clearly having glitches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter