• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody have Mickey Moms Club Party Tix??

BriesMomma

Mouseketeer
So I don't check my email very often (AFTER TODAY TRUST ME I WILL) and I see that July 27th or so I got an email inviting me to a Illuminations party on August 22nd for being part of the Mickey Moms Club. Well I forward the email to my mom (aka my sponsor lol) and she says to check out this website and see how cheap a flight I can get blah blah long story short I find a 40 dollar flight!! :cool1: So okay I book the non-refundable ticket and then go to my email to hurry up and RSVP for the party (which it said I had until August 16 but space was limited...) and of course it was full!!! So BY ANY CHANCE... ANY, Tiny, small wonderful chance did anybody RSVP for the party and is now not going. Or did anybody RSVP and request five spaces but dont need them and will squeeze me and my 2 year old in?? PLEASE!! Either way it goes I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN 3 WEEKS!!!! AHHHHHHH!! But still, it would be nice to carry out my original plan. Thanks if anybody has any tips for me!

I hear you! We actually arrive at Disney on 8/22 and were not going to the parks the first night. We just bought 8 day tickets on Sat. Received the email last night from the Moms Club....did I just rsvp and add on....no of course I emailed my husband to see what he thought thinking the rsvp by 8/16 meant I had a day or two. Went back tonight 26 hours after the email was sent and
was unable to rsvp, submissions no longer being accepted:headache:

Oh Disney has a "Mom's Panel" for the official website and they were accepting applications to be a part of it. The people that didn't get selected are part of the Mickey Mom's Club. I dont think its anything too special as Im sure thousands of people submit entries to the Mom's Panel. But they sent me a cool car magnet and anytime you get Mickey mail its is a GREAT thing!

ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE TIX?? Perrty Please with Pixie Dust on top.

I hear you! We actually arrive at Disney on 8/22 and were not going to the parks the first night. We just bought 8 day tickets on Sat. Received the email last night from the Moms Club....did I just rsvp and add on....no of course I emailed my husband to see what he thought thinking the rsvp by 8/16 meant I had a day or two. Went back tonight 26 hours after the email was sent and
was unable to rsvp, submissions no longer being accepted:headache:

We arrive on the 22nd too! I had a 6d ticket and accepted the rsvp right away. I called Disney and added an extra day for the 3 of and it cost $9.57.:wizard:

This opportunity feel absolutely perfectly into place with our upcoming trip. Now that I read it "sold out" in a day, I'm really happy I didn't wait to ask DH about going, just went ahead and booked it.

We were already planning on being at Epcot on the 22nd. I'm leaving to head home the next morning (DH and DS get to stay behind for 5 more days!), so this will be a great way to end a vacation.

OP--hope you're successful in finding someone who can't go and you're able to squeeze on in. Regardless, I know you'll have a fantastic trip.

Looking forward to meeting some of the other Moms on the 22nd...

I have tickets, but I don't know much about the event. I'd appreciate info from anyone who went last year. Where exactly at Epcot does it take place? Is the special Illuminations viewing area really all that special???

Congrats to you who are going! I hope I get to hear all of the details when you return!! I am thinking of going to Epcot that night and maybe some Disney magic will happen... Ya never know? It is in our plans though. If you see my daughter and I running around puppy dogging and you happen to have 2 tickets...:worship:

We will be there, but it was already sold out when I tried to RSVP. If anyone has two extra tickets please message me on the DIS. Sounds like so much fun.

At this point, anyone who RSVP'ed would have gotten their confirmation email, and that has their name on it. They need to show up with that email and ID, and those tickets are non-transferable, not resellable, etc, etc. So unless someone had two people drop out of their party, there's no way anyone can give you their tickets. Hopefully you find someone, but either way, you just got a great deal on airfare, and you're going to the World!

This opportunity feel absolutely perfectly into place with our upcoming trip. Now that I read it "sold out" in a day, I'm really happy I didn't wait to ask DH about going, just went ahead and booked it.

We were already planning on being at Epcot on the 22nd. I'm leaving to head home the next morning (DH and DS get to stay behind for 5 more days!), so this will be a great way to end a vacation.

OP--hope you're successful in finding someone who can't go and you're able to squeeze on in. Regardless, I know you'll have a fantastic trip.

Looking forward to meeting some of the other Moms on the 22nd...

Smart lady! Wish I was that smart! It is now my mantra, just do it! Was fooled by the rsvp by the 16th, thought I had at least a day or two.:headache:

Oh well......would say next time but what are the chances of an invite for the day we arrive on a pre-arranged trip:rotfl:

This gal is now ready for the next time opportunity knocks in her life;)

Snot I totally forgot about this. I deleted the email with sad shake of my head when I got it b/c I knew there was NO WAY we would be there that week, then low and behold I convinced DH to do one last trip before the AP's expire and we are arriving on the 21st. Dang it!!! We could have totally went now, that is just my luck.

Sorry for everyone in the same boat!! Ya know we should have our own Illuminations viewing... Grey Goose slushie party anyone?? LOL! Well see you this weekend and to everyone who is attending please share the pictures!!

Sorry for everyone in the same boat!! Ya know we should have our own Illuminations viewing... Grey Goose slushie party anyone?? LOL! Well see you this weekend and to everyone who is attending please share the pictures!!

Love your spirit! Think we will stay with the original plan and do DTD since it is our arrival night....but will definitely think of you when I get my slushie to watch Illuminations later in the week:goodvibes

I have tickets for four. I'm not going. I am just in a habit of saying yes to everything.

If you can figure out away to work this, you can have my email. But the email does say everyones name on it.

I have tickets for four. I'm not going. I am just in a habit of saying yes to everything.

If you can figure out away to work this, you can have my email. But the email does say everyones name on it.

I'm here on property & am going to be @ Epcot with my family of 4. I was one of the unfortunate few that were a little too late signing up. If you or anyone would be willing to share.. I would greatly apreciate it. Thanks either way. Strangelove007@aol.com (Claudia)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter