Anybody have INFO/PIX of this GF suite?

beachprincess23

Beautiful Belle

I'm still in search of the room fiance and I want for our semi-moon...

I try to book our stay for a different day just to get an estimated total price of things but I never seem to get this one room I saw on the hotel's website.
Here are the details of the room off WDW.COM; has anyone stayed in it before and/or have pix?

* Outer Building One Bedroom Magic Kingdom Suite offers views of Cinderella Castle in Disney's Magic Kingdom Theme Park
* Includes a bedroom with a king-size bed and full bath, a parlor area with queen-size sleeper sofa and full bath and wet bar
* 4-5 person maximum occupancy per room
* Additional adult charge of $25 per adult per night for more than 2 adults
* 3 private balconies
* Rollaway bed available upon request
* Access to Concierge service at the exclusive Royal Palm Club or Sugar Loaf Club (depending on room location)
* Personalized Front Desk and Guest service
* Pre-arrival Walt Disney World Resort Itinerary Planning
* Opportunity to book the Wildlife Discovery Excursion at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park for an additional per person fee
* Lounge with beverages
* Continental breakfast, midday snacks, afternoon tea, evening wine, cheese and hors d'oeuvres, late night cordials and desserts
* 24-hour room service
* Turndown service
* Satellite TV (includes Disney programming)
* DVD player or DVD/VCR combo player
* Newspaper delivery
* Table and chairs
* Vanity area with two sinks
* Makeup mirror
* Coffeemaker
* Refrigerator
* Microwave (available upon request)
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* High-speed Internet access (for an additional fee)
* Pack 'n Play playard (full-size crib is available upon request)
* In-room wall safe
* 2 ceiling fans
* Voice mail
* Phone in bath area
* Robes
* Laundry facilities/services
* Wheelchair-accessible rooms available
* Non-smoking

$1060

Also, does it really include breakfast? If so, is the dinning plan still worth it?

Sounds like it is on the concierge level. They have different set-ups of food throught out the day. We are staying at the AKL in a concierge room but DF said that we should still get the dining plan because we are not going to come back to the hotel just to eat lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter