• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anybody have a OKW contract not pass ROFR lately?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
So as I continue to torture myself while our contract is in the ROFR step I was wondering if anybody here has had a contract for OKW taken during the ROFR recently. If so what was the contract particulars?

Thanks
a neurotic
Dave Goofydad Dionne

Lost a fully loaded OKW Feb use year 240 pts at $59 per point last week. I have another contract I am trying to buy that is not fully loaded, hopefully that will be a better resulst.....good luck

Mine are all listed in the ROFR thread, and with all the recent "activity" may not be relevant any longer. Submitted 1/10/13 and Disney exercised ROFR 1/22. Twelve days that spanned two weekends and a Holiday. Contract was for 230 pts - Dec UY and had 230 banked 2011 pts and all forward (fully loaded) price was $52.17 per point ($12,000).

I had three pass in Feb & March and heard on day 27 & 28, on the Tuesday prior to day 30. Awaiting one now at day 30+. Thus, guesing the broker didn't submit when they say they did. Either that or Disney is taking more than 30 days...

Lost a fully loaded OKW Feb use year 240 pts at $59 per point last week. I have another contract I am trying to buy that is not fully loaded, hopefully that will be a better resulst.....good luck

Sorry to hear that Jimbo, how long did it take you to hear that Disney took the contract?

Good luck on your next one

goofydad

lville

thanks for the info, I gotta find a new hobby this one of waiting to hear about our contract is killing me lol

lville

thanks for the info, I gotta find a new hobby this one of waiting to hear about our contract is killing me lol

Seriously, you need to take some deep breaths. It's out of your hands at this point. If Disney takes the contract, you'll move on to the next one.

Seriously, you need to take some deep breaths. It's out of your hands at this point. If Disney takes the contract, you'll move on to the next one.

Oh I know that really I do, I can tell myself that, I know that it is true but having a realy hard time letting it go :hyper:

30 days....only pain was i am considering a trip in September and would rather use points vs cash...hopefully this one goes smoothly...thanks

30 days....only pain was i am considering a trip in September and would rather use points vs cash...hopefully this one goes smoothly...thanks

wow

thirty days so you must have been thinking you were almost in the clear?
not a happy surprise

again good luck

We just passed ROFR today.

OKW - March UY 200 points - $59 pp seller paid MF, we paid Closing. only 100 points in 2013, all 200 in 2014 and forward.

We just passed ROFR today.

OKW - March UY 200 points - $59 pp seller paid MF, we paid Closing. only 100 points in 2013, all 200 in 2014 and forward.

congrats on your contract

I wounder if $2 a point makes that much of a difference?

I know you were asking who didn't pass, but I DID find out that we made it past ROFR yesterday.....My contract was at 270 points, at $50 per point, with only 82 points left this year...I was sweating it because I have seen that Disney has bought some OKW in the 50 and 60 point range....With mine being at 50 even, I was scared...what is yours at

I have also heard other people say that if there are no points or very few loaded or left from this year, then you have a better shot at getting it, even if the per point price is low....I stressed. We found out 3 weeks to the very day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter