Anybody goning in June

Barry Browning

Mouseketeer
I am hopelessly ready to go on vacation.We are flying to Las Vegas, son the CM is coming for a couple of his days off and then we go back to Anaheim.Hopefully we will bring money from Las Vegas to leave at Disney.

Yesterdays celebrities met was Steve Carrell(sorry if I mispell) from the office.My son said he was pretty small guy but real nice.

Anyway I hope many of you guys are going in June see you on the rides.I love summer there they have fireworks and all the stuff going.I sure wish they would get Big Thunder going.It has been too long.I really miss my son looking forward to seeing him.Those good byes never get any easier.

My DS (13) and I will be there from 6/4 to 6/12..... It's both of ours very first trip to DL

We will be there from 6/5-6/14. We are WDW vets finally making our way out West to go to Walt's park :woohoo:

We will be there two different times with Vegas in between! :cool1: June 6-8, Vegas 9-10, back to Anaheim 11th-13th! 5 days in parks. Can't wait! :dance3: Enjoy your trip & good luck in Vegas! :thumbsup2
I'm bringing my kids, one just graduated from h.s., and one is in college. Can't wait to spend time with them having fun! :cloud9::woohoo:

I'm making a solo trip tomorrow (I live just north of SD), June 1. It will have been exactly 2 months to the day since I've been there last and I'm starting to develop a twitch. Hubbs gets back from a 6 week trip next Friday, so I will be dragging him up next weekend.

We will be there the 16-21. Might just spend 2-3 days at the park (AP holders) and DH's cousin lives 3 miles away from DL. She's kind enough to let us crash at her house for a week! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter