Anybody going in April?

We are going April 29 and 30 but shhhhhhhhhhhhh we are going without the kids......lol

We arrive the 29th!

Though I am a little down with all the recently announced closures during that time :(

April 12-15. Worried about crowds during the week before Easter but hoping for the best. TP crowd predictor says it shouldn't be bad but I don't understand why they wouldn't be. I also know they are not always on target when it comes to disneyland.

In 2013 we went on April 30th and May 1st which were Tuesday and Wednesday that week. This year we will be there on April 28th, 29th and 30th which is Mon-Wed. In 2013 the last week of April/start of May was exceptional. The weather was great and the crowds were very reasonable. I hope we have a repeat this year. Unfortunately this year appears to have a lot more ride closures so that will be a bit of a downer.. Still a day at Disneyland beats any day at work! :thumbsup2

We are going april 23-27 for my daughters 4th birthday! So excited! Our first family trip....i haven't been in 20 years!

We are planning on going at the end of April or first week of May. POTC being closed is a deal breaker for us. I didn't find it on the refurb list for April but in Feb. Has it been changed?

We are planning on going at the end of April or first week of May. POTC being closed is a deal breaker for us. I didn't find it on the refurb list for April but in Feb. Has it been changed?

Someone reported in another thread that when he/she called for dining reservations he/she was told that Blue Bayou was set to close April 28th. So this could be because POTC is going down for refurb (?)

Someone reported in another thread that when he/she called for dining reservations he/she was told that Blue Bayou was set to close April 28th. So this could be because POTC is going down for refurb (?)

It would be nice if all the information being posted about refurb are accurate. We can never know for sure. You have to make dining resevation 60 days in advance so how can that CM know that way far in advance? Confused??

April 17-20 for me. Got the 4 your old Daddy daughter trip, so the crowds wont bother us to much, we wont ride a ton anyway.

I don't understand the thinking behind the late April closure of POTC and I'm hoping it's just a rumour. We're well over the 60 day maximum for booking Blue Bayou so it couldn't be booked now anyway. Sure am hoping they don't wind up closing it for our early May trip. It was closed the last time we were at DL in October 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter