Anybody getting Thanksgiving ADR's this morning?

OK now I'm really mad, after they told me I could get Fantasmic Dining for Brown Derby on Thanksgiving my call got disconnected!

I got in!!!

I got Cali Grill on T'giving Day! We have to split our group of 8 up and the ressie is an hour and a half later than I would have liked, but hey! I'll make it work!!

Good luck!:banana::banana::banana:

I got in!!!

I got Cali Grill on T'giving Day! We have to split our group of 8 up and the ressie is an hour and a half later than I would have liked, but hey! I'll make it work!!

Congrats! Still on hold here. Hope your vacation is magical.

Booked Boatwrights instead...wanting to avoid the parks for dinner.

Couldn't get any Fantasmic Dinner Package for Wed the 25th either. Bummer!

Sorry you didn't get want you want. You might want to try calling for 1900 from now until 90 days out. Something might become available.

That is what I am hoping for.

just got off the phone... whew!:eek:

Didn't get CRT (not surprised, but she did say she had some BF times available, if anyone is interested)
Couldn't get: 1900 Park Faire or Kona
Did get: Le Cellier :)

Good Luck to you all! :goodvibes

I got in!!!

Congrats

Us too, got Thanksgiving at Liberty Tree. It was going fast I think.

OK now I'm really mad, after they told me I could get Fantasmic Dining for Brown Derby on Thanksgiving my call got disconnected!

Oh.. I would have been upset as well. I am trying a second time for Fantasmic... 30 minute hold time anticipated.

I was able to book Wolf Gang Cafe for Thanksgiving. We will be seeing Cirque Du Soleil so we wanted a restaurant in Downtown Disney.

I have been on hold for now one hour. The recording originally said it was a 30 minute wait.:surfweb::worship::confused3

Finally got in and got my 1st choice and exact time--Coral Reef 6pm. :cool1: Good luck to everyone else. BTW--wait time--1 hour 3 minutes. :scared1:

Called back no Fantasmic for Brown Derby, but was able to get Fantasmic Hollywood and Vine. I guess I need to be thankful.

Can't believe they dropped my call.

Yep -- had the same problem (cruised through everything else). I was on hold 64 minutes, but got my reservation for 6:10 at '50s Prime Time.

Now, I just have to work on getting "I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA ..." to stop going through my head!!!

Just got off the phone and after 65 minutes finally got Chef Mickeys...8:05pm. It was not exactly the time I wanted but my kids didn't want to eat anywhere else. They still had LTT if anyone is interested.

No luck getting what I wanted. I am thankful for what I have for Thanksgiving. I will keep on trying, hopefully it will become available.

Just made it through 2nd time .. 30 minute wait time.

I was able to get Fantasmic for the 27th, but it throws my schedule off ...back to the drawing board to figure it out.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Boatwrights was our first and only pic for TG dinner. We ate there last year and man I wanted to curl up and suck my thumb after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter