Anybody get this book? Was it really all that helpful?

The general consensus has been that it's not worth spending that kind of money on a guidebook that includes the same information that you can get on the DIS for free.

And the book is an ebook, so if you want a hard copy, you've got to print it out yourself.

The general consensus has been that it's not worth spending that kind of money on a guidebook that includes the same information that you can get on the DIS for free.

And the book is an ebook, so if you want a hard copy, you've got to print it out yourself.

I didn't buy it, but I don't think it's necessary. I've saved so much money and learned so much from the Disboards for free, it's been wonderful. For our honeymoon we rented DVC, got a AAA discount on our weekend room at POR, got discount tickets through Mousesavers, ate like kings on the dining plan, free transportation through Magical Express and numerous other freebies and other magical moments.

From the disboards I learned about Southwest Ding and this past year we flew to Orlando for $36 pp each way and Columbus, OH for $25 each way.

Save your money, stick with the disboards, read a lot and ask a lot of questions. :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter