Anybody get an AP rate for WL?

9AM this morning (my second try to get through) no WL for 10/13-10/21:(

I might try again just in case... I chose CSR for 10/13-17 and CR for 10/17-10/21 instead.

Waited on hold for 40 minutes this morning. No WL AP rates for 12/4-12/11. He said they were completely booked. I kept my AAA rates., 186.00, woodsview.

I have WL courtyard booked for 290 for 10/8*10/11 but no ap rate available. I switched to AKL for 135 a nite. Any chance we'll see anyother kind of rates pop up that might include WL. I'm new at this. THanks

Pretty much nothing available in deluxe from 10-13 thru 10-16. So I changed the dates to 10-10. I could then get $144 a night.

Originally posted by doxdogy
I got WL woods view 12/5 - 12/9 for for 135.00 a night including tax.

What time did you call and get this discount? I am guessing I did not get it because maybe some of the dates I was looking for were not avail? argh!

We got WL woods view for $135/night with tax for 12/8-12/15. We called the AP line this morning around 7:30 and the CM was having trouble applying the code but she put me on hold for a few minutes then came back and said it was applied.:bounce:

I think it was around 1030 this morning that I called and finally was able to get through. I had called earlier then that and was told by one CM no codes were out yet.

Originally posted by angey77
What time did you call and get this discount? I am guessing I did not get it because maybe some of the dates I was looking for were not avail? argh!

just tried WL for the following dates:

Dec 4 - 12
Dec 5 - 12
Dec 4- 11
Dec 11-18

only the jr suites were available.

BTW

when did the AP rates come out. I was surprised to see them so early for that time window.

i just found out the code was out, sooooo i called just the CR & BW for dec.23-26 were available, i booked the CR waterview $151 plus tax , garden view was $131 plus tax, BW was $199 plus tax. OOOOhhhh, i really wanted the WL because we have a family reunoin and we all are staying at the WLV, now dm & dsis will have to stay at the CR.:eek: well at least it is a short boat ride to the WL;)

I checked twice today for a woods view room for Dec. 3-9th and
nothing was available. Only AAA discount

AAAAAAAAArrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! I've been waiting for these for so long, then I get an e-mail today and didn't check it until now!! I am kicking myself here! Just tried for Dec. 10 - 13, nothing available. I currently have WL woodsview AAA rate of $186 per night. I still have 3 months though, I'll keep trying!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I got Wilderness Lodge woods view for 11-17 to 11-20-04 for $135.00 per night including tax. I am so happy.::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I noticed on the Disneyworld web site that court yard rooms were again listed for my time period at rack rate, they have not come up since mid August, so I took the chance and called again this morning. Still nothing available for my time period except the deluxe rooms and honeymoon suite. I can not in recent years recall when a code came out that some standard rooms were available. Not this year though.

Not my first choice........Poly and Riverside

:wave:

I tried again this morning.We're going 11/30 5 nights I had already booked AAA woods view $199 told me I could check in for 2 nights at courtyard for 121 then checkout checkback in to woods view told him forget it not worth it with 3 kids in tow. Claim lodge completely booked for that weekend. I'm bummed.

:( Our dates to go to WL were 12/18-12/27. I was on the phone at 7:22 a.m. yesterday to secure an AP rate, and they only had 12/18-12/20 available. Since we didn't want to have 2 reservations because of the change in seasons, we changed our reservation completely to FQ, which is our 2nd favorite after the Polynesian. It would've been nice to try WL, but at the rate of $88/night with tax at FQ, we can spend a lot more $$ for XMAS now.

I couldn't get AP or BAT for WL for my dates 10/29-11/2. I switched to the Contemp and got BAT and saved over $300

Deneen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter