• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody get 2014 AAA discount yet?

Phase 2 - yikes. I've had enough of CRO this morning - don't want to think about it for awhile. Do you find that the FL resident rates are better than AAA? Haven't tried to get them yet, usually just go with AAA.

The FL resident rates are usually much better than AAA but they are limited as to which resort and room type they are offered for. They won't come out for at least a few more months so you can get a nice break before dealing with it again!!

Does a AAA discount apply to a villa? We are booked for BLT 2 Bedroom villa April/May of next year. How do I know if it will work for a villa?

Going in March also. Would you mind telling me what resort you were able to apply the AAA discount?

For the AAA discount, do you need to have your card/member number available to give them when you book or not until check-in?

I would like to book a room today with AAA rate, but my card is at home!

Of course, my fingers are still crossed that a better discount comes out later this year!

For the AAA discount, do you need to have your card/member number available to give them when you book or not until check-in?

I would like to book a room today with AAA rate, but my card is at home!

Of course, my fingers are still crossed that a better discount comes out later this year!

Nope, they didn't ask me for the card number. You might need it if you book through AAA, but not if you book through CRO.

I've only ever booked through Disney so I'm not sure how going through another agent works. If I get the free dining plan (which has been offered every year for the time we r going...aug). Can I hope for a room discount as well?? Disney onlyletme apply the free dining last time not the 20% off + FD

I've only ever booked through Disney so I'm not sure how going through another agent works. If I get the free dining plan (which has been offered every year for the time we r going...aug). Can I hope for a room discount as well?? Disney onlyletme apply the free dining last time not the 20% off + FD

I've never seen room discounts with free dining.

So what is the benefit of booking through one of the agents as opposed to disney direct? We are a family of 5. I think the FDP is pretty much always going to be the biggest savings right?

So what is the benefit of booking through one of the agents as opposed to disney direct? We are a family of 5. I think the FDP is pretty much always going to be the biggest savings right?

I have no idea what the advantage is, as I never use travel agents, I take care of all that stuff myself.

And for us, we've always been able to get a room discount that is better than free dining.

Really???? Humm interesting I'll have to price it w/the usual discounts they give v. The FD. Thanks I assumed it is always best....now I'll check closer. Thanks

Not sure if you are referring to my posting about the agent looking for the correct code to use. Using the term agent was probably the wrong word, I was referring to the person who answered the phone at CRO/Disney not a travel agent. I used a travel agent for acouple of trips and NEVER again. She never got me a discount and since I have been booking my own, I have gotten a discount on every trip. You get the "luck" or "unluck" of the draw when you call CRO/Disney but if you don't like the answer you get from one then just call back and get another. The third person/call that I spoke with took alot of time to read through an email containing all the codes until he found the one the worked for my dates. I have previously been told by 2 other CRO staff that there were none available. I would much rather have control of my own reservations then to deal with an agent.

Nope just all these different agencies I read people booking through. I thought I was missing out on some super deals lol

I have a RO booking at AOA. I called for the AAA/CAA discount and it only went from $4900 to $4400. I know $500 is good, but I thought the discount was supposed to be 15%? Fingers crossed for free dining in February!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter