Anybody ever go to Canada to buy your RV??

Lisa L from MI

<font color=0099CC>Just call me the handing out ke
I am from MI and have been looking for a new RV (right now we have a pop-up). Actually we have decided on one....read my post below if you want....anyway....I called Indiana and they were about 1500 less than the dealer from the show but 5 hours away! I decided to call Canada (we are only about 1/2 hour away) and their price is 3500.00 less than Indiana!!

We are going to the dealer in Canada tomorrow to check out the final pricing etc including discounts and I have a feeling it is going to be a go. I was at first afraid of paying duty etc but they informed me there is no duty whatsoever and it would cost nothing extra to drive it over the boarder home.

Anyone ever buy an RV from Canada??

plutomorganandmadison.gif

Wouldn't you have to pay some type of extra taxes, like state taxes? I don't know the answer, but maybe you could call you license branch and find out. That would probably be the place you'd have to pay the taxes if the place in Canada didn't collect them.

Good luck!

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

yea...you would pay your state sales tax when you register the rv at the secretary of state. We are getting ready to go....will let you know what happens

plutomorganandmadison.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter