• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody ever get your MYW tix early while @ a room-only RESI?

disndatworld

Mouseketeer
I've got a room-only RESI for 12/8 and a MYW package starting 12/9-16. The reason for the split is I got a heavily discounted (40%) pin that would not allow me to begin the discount until 12/9, but we'll be coming in the day before and got a room-only @ CSR for the night.

The CRO told me technically my tix won't be activated until 12/9, but that they would likely be able to help us at guest services in the CSR resort. Anybody ever do this?

Thanks!!!

If your pkg doesn't start until 12/9, and your tickets are tied to it, I would say you won't be able to get them until then. You can get them first thing in the morning- just do a checkout/checkin, but I don't think they can give you the tix until the 9th. Just do DTD or a nice resort dinner on your arrival day- if you eat at the Poly, GF, or CR, you can see Wishes when it shows.

I am in the same situation. My MYW package starts on the 15th of Nov. I just booked a room only at POP for the 14th. The CM I spoke to on the phone said that I would be able to pick up my tickets at POP and start my day. I explained to him that we have a six day MYW ticket and would like to use day one before our package. Does that make sense? We would be wasting a day if we didn't use it before because the day we check out, would be our sixth day and we are leaving early that AM to drive home.

But, I am under the assumption that I can get my tickets early and that is what I am planning on doing. If I was given the wrong information, I won't be upset, I will still be at POP and will go enjoy DTD.

While it is technically possible to pick your tickets up early at guest relations, it's not easy and a lot of CMs probably don't know how to do it. It can also cause complications with your room keys once your package checks in if you try and reprint those keys.

It seems reasonable that you would be able to get your MYW tickets a day early. It may require a little patience on your part to find a hotel CM that knows how to handle it for you.

It seems reasonable that you would be able to get your MYW tickets a day early. It may require a little patience on your part to find a hotel CM that knows how to handle it for you.

A hotel CM cant help at all for early ticket pick-ups. It can ONLY be done at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter