Anybody else?

We cruise 2 weeks from today and have no docs. I keep saying, "any day now." I hope you see yours soon!!!!

I'm on the Wonder 9/25 and have not recieved my docs yet. Wondering when or if I should get concerned. Any ideas? Should I get in touch with Costco or Disney? Do they always come FedEx or does it depend on the TA?

TIA,
Pat

They come in the mail. I had mine soon than that but I know some people on our ship just got theirs and we leave Saturday. Call your TA. The first disney cruise we took we booked right before and didn't have doc and just checked in. Don't know if this is still okay but we did it 9/14/01. Good luck. They will get there!

So glad to hear that we are not the only ones still waiting. Talked to our TA last Friday. She said "Don't worry, you still have time". Sure would like to do the doc dance soon :banana:

We're still waiting too. Going on the Western next Sat.

jennat said:
They come in the mail.
Mine were actually delivered by UPS, and I got them earlier this week for a 10/15 cruise. I booked directly through DCL, not through a TA, so I don't know if that makes a difference on when or how you receive them. It's weird to me that I would already have mine but people who are going next week don't... :confused3

According to Disney my docs went to Costco Sept 2nd. Costco said they sent them out yesterday via 2 day air UPS. I should recieve them tomorrow.

Pat

If you book through a TA, then DCL sends them your docs. They then in turn send them to you. I'd suggest calling your TA and find out if they have recieved them and if not, have them look into why that is. You could also try callng DCL directly and see if they can tell you if the materials were mailed (I'm not sure if they will give this info to you or not). I know I booked through Costco and it took a LONG time to get the initial invoice from them, so I suspect that our cruise docs might not arrive until the last minute...

You can print your docs off of the DCL website. No need to worry about waiting for the book anymore. You could print them anytime after your balance is paid. :)

Hi! We are cruising on the Wonder on 9/25 and we haven't received our docs yet. I called our TA and he said that he was sending them UPS and I should have them by Monday. I also called Disney and they said they sent the docs to the TA on 9/8. I'm not sure why it takes so long for us to get the docs from the TA.

Cruising 9/29 and received ours UPS last night!!! :jumping2: It's official!!!!
:thewave:

I'm really getting excited now!!! ::yes:: :hyper:

mott said:
If you book through a TA, then DCL sends them your docs. They then in turn send them to you. .
I booked Via DU and Disney sent me my Docs directly (via ups) You can ask your TA to have Disney send you the docs directly... I am not sure if ALL TA's will do it, but a lot do!

cotomom said:
We're still waiting too. Going on the Western next Sat.

Hi Cotomom! C'mon over to the 9/24 thread with us and say hello! Got a craaaazy bunch of Dissers onboard.

Laurabearz said:
I booked Via DU and Disney sent me my Docs directly (via ups) You can ask your TA to have Disney send you the docs directly... I am not sure if ALL TA's will do it, but a lot do!

If TA requests DCL to send docs directly to you, they do. However, Coscto said that could not do that (they add their own docs to the package). I am guessing that most TA's would be OK with this, but definately not all :).

Mrsavee8r, I noticed that you are in Cuba,MO! That's where I get on hwy 19 to go up to Wellsville & Martinsburg! :wave: Small world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter