Anybody else going in 19 more days?

Leaving the 18th, one night Universal then to Boardwalk until the 27th! Busily printing out maps (to the right liquor store on the way from Universal to WDW...) and itinerary and car rental paperwork... :yay:

OP, we'll be at AKL on the 20th too... for our 25th anniversary. Look for a tall skinny guy with silver hair and a short curvy gal with dark hair. (She doesn't look her age, so it looks like I robbed the cradle.) Hoping it's not *too* hot & humid that week.

OP, we'll be at AKL on the 20th too... for our 25th anniversary. Look for a tall skinny guy with silver hair and a short curvy gal with dark hair. (She doesn't look her age, so it looks like I robbed the cradle.) Hoping it's not *too* hot & humid that week.

Well my husband's hair is almost white now, but mine is still dark brown thanks to Clairol :) We will be having our 39th anniversary this year. If you are flying and will be without a car, PM me before we leave on the 18th and we would be willing to pick stuff up for you when we go to the grocery or Walmart. We will be driving.

We are going to be at POP May 27 - June 2.... DD16 and I are so excited. We are from MS so used to the humidity.

My BF and I will be there from 23-31st. So excited (my bday is the 30th and he's treating me to La Nouba!). First night we will be staying at POR in a Royal Room and the rest of the trip will be stayed at the Dolphin.

I leave in 19 days too, but 19 days from today not 19 days from yesterday when this thread was posted.

Add me to the list. We check in on May 19 at Pop. We were supposed to check out on the 24th, but extended through the 26th so the we can attend the Centennial Girl Scout ceremony at Epcot.

Add me to the list. We check in on May 19 at Pop. We were supposed to check out on the 24th, but extended through the 26th so the we can attend the Centennial Girl Scout ceremony at Epcot.

I don't think anyone (except my Dis family) can understand how excited i am. We are at the Coranado from the 19 till the 22nd. I just spent the last hour finishing up to do lists for the park. Now i think i will work on a packing list. By the way when is too early to start packing? I want this trip to come soon.

Arriving on the 19th!! Staying offsite at Caribe Royale and celebrating my oldest dd's 15th birthday. We have only been in February, so the weather will be different, but we are adding in pool time and a day at Typhoon Lagoon-so excited!

Can I get excited?? I leave in 23 days and I can barely stand it! And yes it is going to be hot and humid- but its disney so who cares???

We will be at Kidani in 16 days!!! We'll be there from the 18 - 30th - I'm ready for SWW - YAY!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

We get there on the 20th, staying offsite (eek!) but looks nice, Hilton Grand Vacation on I-drive. I live just a couple hours north and it's been really nice in the mornings, but hot by noon, and I'm sure it's a bit warmer there than here!

Another Georgia family going to the World....arriving super early May 19th & leaving on May 27th. Staying offsite on the 19th then checking in at POP on the 20th. Checking out of POP on the 25th and staying 2 more nights offsite. Would have booked all nights for POP but couldn't get all our work/school schedules worked out til just a few days ago, lol.
Will have to find a way to display my lime green Mickey head.
It will be me, my two adult dd's & 2 granddaughters & 1 grandson.

Well my husband's hair is almost white now, but mine is still dark brown thanks to Clairol :) We will be having our 39th anniversary this year. If you are flying and will be without a car, PM me before we leave on the 18th and we would be willing to pick stuff up for you when we go to the grocery or Walmart. We will be driving.

That's sweet of you! I'll let you know.

No Clairol here (not that I disapprove of it). DW's mom didn't show much gray until she was about 80... guess it runs in the family.

We arrive on the 26th and stay until the 2nd. I can't wait. We're doing 2 nights at POLY and 5 nights in a 2-bedroom with my parents at OKW!! Even though this is probably around my 50th time to Disney, I still feel like those kids in the commercials that get surprised with a trip to Disney!! :banana::sulley:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter