Anybody else get annoyed?

AGREED!!! I think about other options and let my kids have a voice in where we may go. They are not interested in many other places except Disney. Most of the time, when we are on our way home, they are already planning what we will be doing on the next trip there...
We scrimp and save so we can enjoy our time as a family and i love taking pictures with Mickey each time we go to see how much my boys have changed. I am sure there will come a point where they want to go somewhere else but for now, our every other year trip to Florida it is!!!

That's what i do. I'm leaving MK on the monorail and planning in my head how long it will take to save to come back .. I always take a pic with Mickey and with pinocchio and next trip I must have a pic with rapunzel !! We're going on holiday this year to Spain , I Havnt been anywhere different on holiday since 2002 so it will be strange going to airport and not going to Florida

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter