Anybody else get an OKW lighthouse replica by mail?

mommacat56

M-I-C-K-E-Y em-oh-you-ess-eee!
I got it today...don't know why I got it, bit it's quite nice...not a working lighthouse, but heavy duty resin material about 12 inches tall...maybe a little less. Anyone else get it? And if you have, do you know why? :confused3 I haven't purchased any add-ons recently, nor have I participated in a recent webcast (did that a few months back...can't quite remember...having way too many senior moments lately :lmao:) I extended my OKW contracts, but that was also done long ago and I got the giclee/litho print that was promised. I'm stumped but thankful...I hope I didn't accidently (in my sleep or something) buy 1000 more points! :scared1: For that I want the real lighthouse!! :rotfl:

Bumping to see if there is anyone else out there who got one of these :confused3

We have the lovely resin lighthouse as well.

I don't remember why...we've had ours for gosh, about a year?

Did you extend your contract to 2057? Maybe that's why we got it. (Expensive little resin lighthouse if that's the case :lmao:) Hope my future grandchildren enjoy it since I bought it for them! :rotfl:

I think people that extended their OKW contacts were supposed to receive the lighthouse.

I didn't extend, and have not received one.

I haven't even gotten my 2010 book yet. I purchased OKW resale late last year. Don't suppose I'm on their list for a freebie.

I haven't even gotten my 2010 book yet. I purchased OKW resale late last year. Don't suppose I'm on their list for a freebie.

Only if you purchased a resale that included the extended years and the seller decides to send it to you.

These were offered to those who extended their contracts to 2057.

Hi folks! Thanks for all the replies...I guess this was as late in coming to me as the 2010 planner is for some! I have mine already, so hang in there...they are on their way! :cool1: I think you helped me get to the root of the issue...I had inquired recently (since I never received anything in writing...like a deed or something) if I had been logged as extending my OKW contracts. Lord knows, I paid for them awhile back. Maybe that prompted them to look into it some more, thus the resin lighthouse arriving at my door. I still don't have anything in writing...but I suppose I have the lighthouse as proof of purchase! :rotfl: Was I supposed to get anything OFFICIAL...like a new deed or codisill? Your advice is always appreciated...Mary :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter