Anybody else developing a Duffy obsession?

Vickyrowe

Only 4 Months Until My Birthday Trip !!!!!
When I went to Florida in 2011 , I wasn't sold him , and thought he was a bit of a marketing ploy ! But.......................

I have to admit the fluffy little chap is growing on me, and I'm actually considering buying him.

I do love my 2 Build-a-bears , me and DH got when we were engaged , they are dressed like us :goodvibes

I was thinking of getting one and taking it on our trips with us and taking his picture, I work for a child minder so it would be a good thing for the kids to see where he has been on his travels etc.

That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it :rotfl2:

I picked up my Duffy Bear a couple of years ago, he's so cute, and I always get my photo taken with him in Epcot :)

I got a Duffy in DLRP last feb and I love him I can't wait to meet him in Epcot xx

We have baby Duffy...I am hoping for a proper Duffy for mothers day or my birthday...then he can travel with us....we have a pal mickey too but thats a bit old hat!

DD loves her Duffy he came from DLP he has been back twice and been to WDW. He has the sailor outfit, woody and 1st WDW vist but DD prefers him with nothing on lol.

Oh I love Duffy. He's so cute. I have like one of the bigger ones then I've one in a little christmas outfit and I've two different Mickey Mouse holding a little baby Duffy. I love him. :lovestruc

I like him. I would have liked to have had my photo taken with him when we went to DLP last summer but unfortunately they stopped the meet'n'greets just before we went ..... due to lack of interest! :sad2: I'm hoping I'll get to see him at Disneyland this summer.

We've got a Disney Bear which is the original, I just wish they'd stuck with this storyline instead of re-inventing him as Duffy, I think it's much nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter