Anybody else "addicted" to the planning video?

Cinderumbrella

DIS Veteran
Everyday, (and I mean every day!!!!) my DS2 asks to watch the Disney Video. He does not mean Toy Story, Nemo or the rest. He means the planning video from WDW. He loves it!!
Anybody else's kids do this?

My DD, 3 yrs old, watches it everyday. She loves it.

She also asks "We go DisneyWorld tomorrow?" She asks this daily.

Yes, my 3- and 5-year-olds ask for the "Disney World DVD" almost every day!

Us too!

DD broke our planning DVD last year (trying to load it herself @ 18 months old!) but luckily a kind lady on the UK Boards sent us her spare one.

We have just picked up one for Disneyland Paris which is giving us a bit of variety ;)

Well I certainly am glad we are not the only ones!!! It really is cute to watch him standing there shouting at the TV' "Mickey!" "Fireworks" etc. And he loves Dave (the relaxation guy) he always says "Dave so silly!"

My three year old grandson watches it almost everyday. I also made the mistake of recording the WDW specials from TV and he watches them everyday too. His favorite is WDW Unwrapped....the food one. Hubby says I have created another WDW fanatic.... :cool1:

My DDs and I watch it and the older planning videos, too. We also watch the Christmas parade, Samantha Brown's specials, and our own video of WDW trips. It gives us our "Disney fix" when we can't be there.

Yes, my 26 YEAR OLD SISTER watches it at least once a week!!!! :earseek:
And we're not going until Dec. of 2006!!!!! When I go to her house, we have to watch the resort section :rolleyes1 . We're both terrible with decisions, but this is getting ridiculous!!!!! (Actually, I secretly love this :cloud9: because it was not so long ago that I HAD to catch every Disneyworld show on the Travel Channel.) She bought a satellite this summer just so she could watch the Disney shows on the Travel Channel!!!! That a girl - another one bit by the Disney bug!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love to watch this...and up until a few days ago, DD2 asked to watch it every day...SEVERAL times...since we started recording Dora, now she's into that....

Its not favourite at the moment but DS(5) did watch it a lot before we went.

Actually, my DH and I watched that and the Universal video on the Friday night when he finished work - we waited for the kids to go to bed so we could watch it peacefully, but I was so excited I kept squealing with delight and sating "we're going there on Sunday!!!!!!!!) :blush:

My DLP hasn't arrived yet (after 4 months....), I would like a new Universal one if there is one. On the Virgin plane on the way out they had Roland Revron doing a Disney one - never seen it before or since, is it available does anyone know?

We started going to Disney when ds was 2 1/2. He watched that planning video every day until he went to pre-school at age 4. He's 5 now and in kindergarten but he still watches the planning videos at least once a week now.

I have to confess I can still watch them over and over again, especially the video from 2003 it's my favorite.

DH and I have watched it a few times. Now that DS is closing in on 1, he is getting more into TV and he even loves watching it!!!

We are leaving in just over a month!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My boyfriend's little sister (4) loves watching it too. Everytime she comes to my house she wants to watch 'dinseee wall'.

Count my son as a Disney Planning DVD junkie. He LOVES it--he tells me Erin is his favorite. He keeps asking if we're going to see her when we go next week. :rotfl:

Well I guess you should call me a kid to because I watch it about once a week along with the DVC video they sent us to pass along to friends but I just can't seem to give it to others to watch LOL.

Not our kids, but my dh(34) watches it a couple times a week. He can't stand Luke though and tends to yell at him throughout the show. We like Dave, he's our kind of guy. :goodvibes

How do you get a DVC video? I would LOVE one of those to persuade DH we need DVC (at least tor ent from someone else ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter