• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody doing Space Coast in November?

2TxAgs

DIS Veteran
I know it's the DISNEY boards, but since I'm traveling thru Orlando and stopping by AKL for a visit, this is as close to Disney as I'll get this year.... Anyone else traveling to Florida just for Space Coast?

In it again but since we live in Fl. it's just a drive across the state for us. We really enjoy this event and love the breakfast.

McFlurry John

My husband signed up for the full this year. I think he's secretly trying to stay in fl for the whole month of nov. We are doing wine and dine too.

DH is running the full and I am doing the half. This will be our first time doing the Space Coast races.

Since I only live 2 miles from the starting line - this one is a no-brainier for me! Doing the Half again this year - in fact, it's on my calendar for the next 3 years, too, to get the Challengers medal after running 5 years in a row. Last year was my first and it was fantastic (easily the best after party I've seen - and that includes Disney!). Clearly the word is out about this race; the Half sold out in just a few hours (I think there's still some spots open for the Full).

See you there!!

Since I only live 2 miles from the starting line - this one is a no-brainier for me! Doing the Half again this year - in fact, it's on my calendar for the next 3 years, too, to get the Challengers medal after running 5 years in a row. Last year was my first and it was fantastic (easily the best after party I've seen - and that includes Disney!). Clearly the word is out about this race; the Half sold out in just a few hours (I think there's still some spots open for the Full).

See you there!!

exactamundo!!!!

DW, DD, DGS and I are also in it for the series. COOL medals! After doing the full 2 years ago, I was glad I switched back to the half for last year. The motorcycle toy run was something else as far as road flow interruption beginning at 1:00PM(?) following the marathon last year. Not the best for those taking longer for the half/full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter