• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anybody booked on the wonder for may 19th 2005?

chucklechops

<font color=blue>DISboards Addict!</font
Hi, I know were a bit early, but has anybody booked on the Wonder for May 19th 2005
This will be our 1st cruise and we are just soooooooooooooooooo excited.
Travelling with hubbie, and two daughter's who will be 8 & 9.
Look forward to hearing from you all, just hopeing im not the only one who has booked so early and is getting so excited about a disney cruise that is 14 month's away !!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know how you feel, actually we just got off a cruise on the 7th and have already booked our next one. We will be getting off the ship though on May 19th, 2005. Hope your cruise is as fun as ours has been and hopefully will be.:smooth:

Originally posted by chucklechops
Hi, I know were a bit early, but has anybody booked on the Wonder for May 19th 2005

Congrats on booking your first cruise!

You may want to check the Cruise Meets board at the top of this Board. I'm sure you'll find some cruisers there.

HAVE FUN & HAPPY SAILING!

Thanks crsndsny, have put our details as suggested on the cruise meet, fingers crossed, once again many thanks

:earsgirl:

we will be leaving the ship as you come on I belive
you will have a blast I think May is the best time to cruise although its very hot:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter