• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody at WDW Right Now (or very soon)?

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
I am after a small favour if anyone from the UK is in WDW or planning to be there very soon...

My 15yo son bought a pair of sunglasses in the parks (exclusive to Disney Parks) and managed to lose them on the way home.
Is there anyone who would be kind enough to pick up a pair from one of the stores while they are there? They seem to be in most shops in the parks and resorts.

They are a "Wayfarer" style clear frame with multi coloured Mickey balloons all over them. Retail at around $22, but I am happy to pay a small fee for your troubles, plus all UK postage on return.

As you can imagine, he is very upset as he bought them with his own money, had them right through the holiday and loved them.

If anyone is able to help, I would be immensely grateful.

Very many thanks.
Russ

Attachments

• LostGlasses.jpg
    LostGlasses.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm not there until August 5th but would be more than happy to grab a pair for you if no one else picks this up before then. Unfortunately the british summer will be over by then I imagine ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter