• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody at Hotel Cheyenne ir DLP now ?

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
On our way home (on the ferry right now!) and we think that our son has probably left his favourite cuddly toy in the room at the Cheyenne.

Has anyone had any joy with lost property at DLP? Any tips or contact details would be very much appreciated. We have a very upset 6 year old who has post his best buddy. Hopefully "Bolt" will be able to find his way home, just like the movie !

Hi folks. Hoping to work a bit of Disney magic through the DIS network !

My son has lost his "Bolt" cuddly toy. It was almost certainly left in the room at the Cheyenne.

He is devastated as you can probably imagine, but if anyone can help us find Bolt then we will be so grateful !

I am sure a reward can be arranged for the safe return of Bolt !

Any help would be

Rascal1003 said:
Hi folks. Hoping to work a bit of Disney magic through the DIS network !

My son has lost his "Bolt" cuddly toy. It was almost certainly left in the room at the Cheyenne.

He is devastated as you can probably imagine, but if anyone can help us find Bolt then we will be so grateful !

I am sure a reward can be arranged for the safe return of Bolt !

Any help would be

Really appreciated !! (Sorry, iPhone app cut me off !)

I've merged your two threads Russ. :) Really hope somebody will be able to help you with this.

I'm going on the 19th of November and staying there if that's any good? If your able to get in contact with the hotel, I can pick it up and bring it home but hopefully someone will be able to help you before hand xx

We left something on our last trip.

We just phoned the hotel up and they sent it to us. They didn't even charge us for the postage.

It's worth a try!

Cheyenne number: +33 1 60 45 62 00

Many thanks for the replies guys.

I have phoned the hotel and been put through to the Housekeeping team. Some difficulties with the language, but they say they haven't found the missing toy. Not good news !

Ddw - thanks for the offer. If he still hasn't arrived by then, I might see if you can make enquiries as it is difficult by phone in broken French !!
Thanks again folks.

:-( Still nothing ! Looks like we are going to have to buy another one ! Sadly I don't think they are the same anymore.

Kids really know how to pull the heart-strings, don't they??

:-( Still nothing ! Looks like we are going to have to buy another one ! Sadly I don't think they are the same anymore.

That's a shame :( If you have to buy another one, it might be worth checking on ebay to try and find one the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter