Anybody Already Paid For There Airline Tickets For October

I bought our tickets for the beginning of December already. I do not usually buy them this early, but I saw the flights I like for USair on Priceline for $123.50 RT and I could not pass it up.

We are flying NY-MCO on the Fri of Columbus Day, so we wanted to book early enough to get decent airfare. We got 135/person. Jetblue for some reason has not had great airfare for Oct for us, as they had in the past. This is the least we have ever paid. I see that SW has flights for less, but I like to have our seats assigned & not take a chance of being bumped.

Bought ours last night. $245 each R/T on American from NW Arkansas Regional (XNA) to Tampa. That's about $90 a ticket cheaper than the other majors. It won't be long before AA raises theirs, too.

DisFlan

Bought ours for Dec 3-10 last week. 140 roundtrip Newark to Orlando.

We bought ours for Oct. 14-23 a couple of weeks ago. It was killing me to watch them go higher and higher, but we weren't 100% sure of our dates and it would have cost $100 per ticket to change them. As soon as we knew for certain which week we were going I bought the tickets. Of course they haven't gone up since I bought them... :rolleyes:

I Bought ours in Feb for our Oct 28 trip for $220.00 out of AC, NJ. I just looked up the price and they are over 430.00! I'm glad I did not wait until the discount codes came out. Now I can take advantage of the low airfare and room discount. :banana:

we got 3 for $74 pp each way, not too bad out of Boston but I'm sure we could have done better at times.

I bought our tickets for our December trip back in January! Flying on Spirit, out of Atlantic City, for $153.90 roundtrip! Couldn't pass it up.

Bought our Dec. tix last week Thursday. So glad I can quit obsessing about THAT detail!

Mousefansmom

I'm still holding out! Right now cheapest from Kansas City is about $250 a person on AirTran. Southwest is $168 one way!

I have a $400 credit with southwest, so I'll just be patient. Southwest flies nonstop to Orlando so that's a plus :cool1:

Bridget :earsboy:

We're still holding out...right now NWA is $274 out of Memphis and I'm starting to get a bit nervous that we're waiting too long...think I'll holler at my sis tonight and see if we can go ahead and do it...I just don't think they are gonna get cheaper.

I'll be getting mine this week or next. As a travel agent, I fly free on my agency's prefered airline (United). Otherwise it would cost us about $345 PER PERSON!

Too bad it's a TED flight or we could go first class! :teeth:

I booked our October flight a few weeks ago. CLE - MCO on USA 3000 for $148 per person. I couldn't pass it up. Continental's fares are still WAY too high for me.

Kelly

Wow, some of you get great buys. We're happy with our $200 fare from Dayton for our Sept/Oct trip.

Bobbi :flower:

My Fiance and I got ours through WDTC about two weeks ago. Paid 100 dollars less then advertised on American Airlines for the same flight.

Using my AAdvantage Miles to upgrade to First for our HOneymoon in and outbound flights.

Yep bought for November. If you buy them early they are cheaper. I am already kicking myself for not doing it even sooner. I got 220/pp from Boston on Song.

brooke1 said:
We will be at Disney in Oct, just wandering if anyone has bought there tickets this early.

Brooke

I bought ours today--I got a Ding on SWA for IND-MCO. Total for 5 of us $410. I highly doubt I will find anything cheaper. Oct 1-8 :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter