Any Yankee candle codes out there? Thanks

Don't know any codes but this month's candle is splash of rain- and as always it's 25% off.

T51H128G worked for free shipping about two weeks ago - I don't know if its still active.

I was in the store today and one of their soy candle fragrances Apricot & Honey is also 25% off.

:confused3

The above code for free shipping didn't work. Bummer. I've been buying Yankee Candle votives when I find them on sale for my Sister-in-law-to-be's bridal shower favors. They have banana cream pie ones for .40 right now, and free shipping would have made it a VERY sweet deal! Oh well :)

Pam yea i tried that a couple times it is dead. I ordered a few of the vinyard tarts with the free shipping code. That was a very good deal. I would have ordered some of those banana cream pie votives too. I have been searching and searching for a working code. If i find one i will let you know. Would you please do the same. Thanks

Marcie

I thought for sure I had seen codes for Yankee candle at currentcodes.com. I checked today...nothing, other candle places had codes there though. I tried. :confused3

The only thing I have is the same email that was mailed for $5.00 shipping. If you check out the clearance section they have"tealight favors ....Glass tealight holder w/sunflower votive wrapped in gold striped tulle with a white satin bow and daisy" for .94. Maybe this will help for your favors?Good luck.

Thanks for all of the info. I also got the e-mail about the $5 shipping today. Too late for my order, since I already received it! The shower I'm buying for isn't until August, so keep the codes coming if you have them!

THANKS!!! :flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter