• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Word on When Journey Into Imagination With Figment is Closing?

OMG this is SO exciting!!!

dis-fig-cover.jpg

Its great to see that Disney is putting so much backing into Figment and Dreamfinder. This pretty well guarantees what ever redesign they do to imagination both be with included.:thumbsup2

AKK

There's no reason why Figment (and Dreamfinder) couldn't be featured in a signature attraction. Ironically, the problem isn't with the characters, it's with the lack of imagination.

As for Mission Space, in our eyes that one is a mess. I would give anything if the original attraction was still there in some form.

:thumbsup2

Glad to see that Figment is still going to be around in some capacity. I really hope they put some effort into getting the next incarnation right.

One of the last posts about this said they were ripping down as he typed. Funny thing was I was in the parks that week and next and rode it.:rotfl2:

Doubt we will ever see the original again . . .

1) The "original" version is impossible.
2) They threw away a major portion of the drive/track system and lots of vehicles.
3) However, there are plans for an "improved and updated" version.
4) Of course, we have heard that before, and look what we have gotten.
5) We will just have t wait and see.
6) Stay Tuned . . . Film At Eleven.

Perhaps the comic is a teaser of things to come. If the comic does well perhaps we will see a presence in the park again. One can hope!

@TomKMorris posted an alt. cover of Figment with a spyglass/telescope in a spiral cloud.

If Mr. Morris is involved, step back and enjoy the show ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter