Any Wii's out there??????

Still waiting for one. We are in the Findlay OH area. We have missed them by minutes....Not in a terrible hurry (though the boys are). Just keep waiting...:rolleyes1

We lucked at at Christmas time and my husband got one for my kids. I have to say, it is an awesome system. All of our neighbors come over to play baseball, tennis, and bowling. Well, now we have to send it back because the game "Cars" is stuck in it. We can't get it out. Could take up to a month to be repaired. Not too happy. Did this happen to anyone else???

I drove by Best Buy at about 9:45 this morning and there was already a line of people out there in the sleeting rain! Yuck! Ours doesn't open until 11am either! I'm so glad I got mine a couple of weeks ago with no waiting in line and no waking up early! :)

Our Target opened at 8am this morning and at 8:30 there was still no one in the store and several new Wii systems in the electronics case. The salesman seemed surprised when I was looking for a Nintendo DS. Of course, they don't have the DS and have no idea when they might get some of those!!!!

We went to Target this morning to get the Wii.
I got there about 15 minutes before the store opened and they were handing out numbers, I got #22. They said they had 53 in stock.
I bought the Wii & one extra game!!

I stopped by the Best Buy a little later (for something else) and they were handing out tickets then you went up to the register

Finally success.....it took 2 targets (missed the boat at both of those) and finally a best buy!! we didnt know it didnt open until 11am, so i had to go ahead to teach our Sunday school class while DH stayed in line!! he is still shivering!!! lol!!!! now to hook it up and find a 2nd controller!! where are they usually plentiful? are they the same prices everywhere?

Hurray!!!

by the way - the itrackr notified us after 9am that 2 of the circuit cities had them near us, but they never notified us about the targets....

I think extra controllers are getting easier to find, so definitely don't pay more than the $40 for the wiimote and $20 for the nunchuck. I went ahead and ordered my extra remotes right from nintendo.com

We lucked at at Christmas time and my husband got one for my kids. I have to say, it is an awesome system. All of our neighbors come over to play baseball, tennis, and bowling. Well, now we have to send it back because the game "Cars" is stuck in it. We can't get it out. Could take up to a month to be repaired. Not too happy. Did this happen to anyone else???

Will Nintendo do an advance replacement? they did that for me with DS's DS. Took my CCinfo and sent a new one out right away. When we got the new one, we sent the old one to them. Anyway, nintendo is very quick with their repairs. My nephews DS broke(they don't offer the advance repair on those anymore) and my sister sent it in one Monday and it was back the next thursday. they replaced several parts, so it wasn't an easy repair.

Marsha

I got my Wii, I got my Wii!

Got to Target an hour before opening and walked out at 8:15 am fully wii'd.

Oh, and

THE BEARS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!

What a day!

Did anyone in the morrow/atlanta, ga area use this coupon with success for a wii. I would love to be able to use this coupon & buy a wii from CC and return the wii I got from TRU last Monday?

Did anyone in the morrow/atlanta, ga area use this coupon with success for a wii. I would love to be able to use this coupon & buy a wii from CC and return the wii I got from TRU last Monday?

Usually those coupons are good for software but not hardware. The Wii system is hardware, hte games/controllers are software. It should say that somewhere on the coupon description.

ETA: I think I found the coupon. It says it's not valid on gaming hardware, so keep your TRU Wii...

I wasn't really looking for the Wii, but told DH the other day, that it looks like a lot of fun, and if I happen across it, I think I am going to buy it. Well I was in Sam's club today, and they make an announcement, that they have Wii's at the Member Service desk. Well, I guess DH will be pleased when he comes home tonite :).

Now I have to find the extra controllers!!

Me Too!:lmao: My ds says that is allllllll :rolleyes: he wants for 10th B'day the end of Feb!:scared1: Any ideas???:confused:

OK, if you have some $$ that you can temporarily part with, buy the bundle at wal-mart internet site for $700. When you get the items, return all the games you don't want to your local wal-mart for credit. Your Wii ends up costing you list price plus about $30 for shipping. Worked for me BEFORE X-mas.

I would be careful trying to return extra items from a bundle. It may have worked before Christmas, but there have been reports of refusals after that. I would suggest using www.itrackr.com (you don't have to pay the $1.99) unless you want them to text your phone when they come in stock. There is another site that shows online availability, but I can't remember the name. The last option is to haunt your local GameStop/EB Games during the afternoon when they get their shipments.

There was another big wave of releases last weekend (when we got ours) so there is less of a backlog of people waiting to get this and you should be able to find one in the next few weeks without much problem.

I am fully convinced that someone is holding all of the extra wii controllers hostage. My 2DS's got the wii for Christmas and we have been looking for the extra controller everywhere!! It's a conspiracy I tell you:rotfl:

In our area there have been alot of Wii's around. Our Gamestop/EBgames gets them in every Tues and they are out at about 11am. They usually only get 8-15 at a time. Our Toys R Us had about 8 of them the other night. DH bought it for DD's Bday. She has no idea and is going to be so happy. :woohoo:

I would be careful trying to return extra items from a bundle. It may have worked before Christmas, but there have been reports of refusals after that. I would suggest using www.itrackr.com (you don't have to pay the $1.99) unless you want them to text your phone when they come in stock. There is another site that shows online availability, but I can't remember the name. The last option is to haunt your local GameStop/EB Games during the afternoon when they get their shipments.

There was another big wave of releases last weekend (when we got ours) so there is less of a backlog of people waiting to get this and you should be able to find one in the next few weeks without much problem.

Thanks! I just signed up!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter