Any way to avoid getting plan for all room guests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownaar

Earning My Ears
I am a DVC member and have reservations for November. There are 7 of us going but only 4 of us want the dining plan. We buy park tickets separately through Undercover Tourist, so none of us needs our key cards as park tickets. Is it possible to list only the 4 people wanting the plan on the reservation and not listing the others? I realize the other three people won't have room keys that way, but not a problem for us.

What you are proposing is not allowed. Not only will some people not have room keys, they also will not have access to any of the resort-guest perks like EMH. Besides that, it is against Disney policy. Everyone must be listed on the reservation and everyone on the reservation must purchase the meal plan (if you want the meal plan, that is). They have this policy to keep people from sharing DDP credits with others who have not paid for the plan.

I'm guessing the way to do it is to get 2 rooms/suites with 2 different reservations--one for the people who want the DDP and one for those who don't.

Disney's rules, as stated above, prohibit this.

Dining board posting guidelines are that discussion on ways to get around Disney's rules/guidelines are prohibited, so we're closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter