• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Walmart Portrait Studio Deals?

hncg57c

Mouseketeer
Are there any Walmart Portrait Studio deals (package specials, etc) around right now? Are there sitting fees and how long will it take for you to get your pictures?

Or does Olan Mills in Kmart, Sears, or the Picture People have a better deal than Walmart? I know Sears has a $15 sitting fee, but what offers are there?

Wal-Marts pictures are only like 7 bucks for a whole package which includes like: 1 10x13, 2 8x10's, 4 5x7's, and I wanna say like 24-36 wallets. I thinkt he price goes up around the holidays to about 12.99, but there is NO SITTING FEE!!

They will take additional pics of your family or child and you have the option of purchasing those at a higher price of course and you can buy by the sheet as well.

They do have the computer screen so you can accept ot decline the pics as they are taking them. I am NOTORIUS about saying "NO, take another one I don't like that one"..LOL

We go there 3 times a year and have never had a problem!!

You know you all are gping to spend way more than the coupon cash. Most people I know end up spending close to $100 when they go to Walmart ot anywhere like that. What you should do is look for a lcoal photographer and get some nice pictures that aren't so stiff for the same amount of money. I'm sure there are some great people strating businesses in your area that could do a much better job than the studios above.

Yeah, we just paid something like $7 or $8 for pics of my cousin. If you don't want a full package (every shot, and multiple sheets of each shot) then it can't be beat. The initial package was more than enough for what we needed.

To be honest, if you are going to spend the money on pictures, there are cheaper ways to do it and get nicer pics. Take this for instance....you can go to the Picture People (if you have a local one) and get package normally consisting costing $46 for only $8 and return two more times in a year and get that same deal...

Go to picturepeople.com and print the coupon for the free 8X10 or 10X13.

Purchase a portrait club card ($39.95). This will give you 3 free sheets (normally $18), 3 $10 off rewards, and $20 to the online store (they upload your pics to the website everytime).

You can always use a coupon, free sheet punch and a $10 off punch EACH time you go. Makes it pretty cheap and you get beautiful pics!!

After that packages are $46 (8x10, 2 5X7s and 8 wallets) or $18 per sheet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter