any VMKers going to Jellyrolls Dis Meet? 12/2/05

queenlizzie

<font color=red>long live the queen!<br><font colo
okay....so it's getting really close...I'm just wondering if any other VMKers will be attending the world famous JELLYROLLS DIS MEET in WDW on Friday December 2nd........I don't know anyone else from the rest of the dis board...so I'm calling on all you other VMKers to show your face! Here's the link from the Dis Meet Forum.......http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=836147

OKAY GUYS AND GALS....WHO'S WITH ME!??

My Dh and I are going to go later if they will let us in. We have a special Illuminations Dessert Party at Epcot first. But will head over after words. By the way Jellyrolls how will we find you. I am sure you will not look exactly like you VMk charater. So how do we find people once we get in. Thanks

I actually do look quite a bit like Jellyrolls. I have shoulder length brown hair and glasses. I will be wearing a gray t-shirt that someone made up for the meet (there is a picture of the t-shirts on the thread in QueenLizzie's post).

Just look for lots of lime green, and most people at the meet will be wearing a pin so that you'll know who is part of our group. Just ask anyone with the special button who I am. Most of them will know me.

sorry i have to take the sats the next day:( and i will be at the doctors during that day:( trust me i wold rather be at disney world :earsgirl:

I wish we lived closer to Boston! I would be there with bells on and maybe a few boogies too ;)

Have a Great Meet!!!!

Mal

The meet is actually at Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk :)

Have fun everyone, I will be there is spirit...have a drink for me! We need a West Coast meet in the spring!!

We will be there during that time frame - November 22 - December 3 - and would love to meet other VMK'ers. We probably won't be going to Jellyrolls on 12/2 for the Dis meet - DH and I do not drink and we will have the boys with us.

Anyone up for a mini "VMK Meet" perhaps at Ghiradellis or meet somewhere at a park?

I know that luvthatink is interested in meeting (she said Wed. was best for her). I think debsangels is there at the same time, as well as CL_Twirlergirl, plus Little Belle, Queenliz, Jellyrolls, Diskrista, and me :) We could have a great little meet with everyone wearing their tiaras and enjoying some chocolate! princess: The guys could come wearing their ears, or cowboy hats, or top hats :groom:

What, do you have something against pink trucker hats or bubble helmets? ;)

sounds like you all are going to have such a great time... i'm green with envy...

threeboysmom said:
..snip..We could have a great little meet with everyone wearing their tiaras and enjoying some chocolate! princess: The guys could come wearing their ears, or cowboy hats, or top hats :groom:

unfortunately my flight back is Dec 2nd. I miss the meet by hours :( there is always next year! have a blast everyone!

Our flight there is on 12/3, so we will miss it too. But I'm just happy to be able to be there during the holiday time!!
Anyone else going to be there 12/4-8?

Dvcgal, dmamie, CL_randomknight, my dad and I are going to WDW! 11/19-11/26!! It will be AWESOME! We are leaving on Saturday! :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

It will be SO MUCH FUN! :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

JeanJoe said:
What, do you have something against pink trucker hats or bubble helmets? ;)

sounds like you all are going to have such a great time... i'm green with envy...

Joe, I'd LOVE to see you come to a Dis/VMK Meet in a pink trucker hat! LOL!

We have dinner reservations at Whispering Canyon at 8:20pm . We'll be there afterwards. Looking foward to meeting everyone in person.

Hey, get me out of work and to WDW, and I'll wear the pink trucker hat and anything else ridiculous you want! But I don't think I'd look very good in a princess dress, sorry.

threeboysmom said:
Joe, I'd LOVE to see you come to a Dis/VMK Meet in a pink trucker hat! LOL!

hackettdude said:
see i am in walt disney world december 2nd but im 10 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: and i bet most people the are adults :s :rotfl2:

NO WAY, hackettdude!! Are we really going to be at WDW with you AGAIN? LOL!

For those of you who don't know, hackettdude was on the same VMK tour as us when we went in September. He took note of my son's VMK name (DarthJordan) and went he got home to the UK after vacation, he started hunting for him on VMK. He found DarthJordan after about a month and a half of looking for him on VMK!

hackettdude, we leave Disney on December 3 (boo hoo), but maybe we can make arrangements to see you on December 2 somewhere... I know DarthJordan would love to see you again! Wait until I tell him!

Ghiridillis and Jellyrolls hmm just let me know when and where

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter