Any value in old disney VHS tapes?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
I all

Had a question for all you dis boarders
I have about 30 Disney movies on VHS with the original clam shell cases,
I have most if not all of the new classics from their first releases, lion kink, Aladin, the hunch back etc . Is there any real collectors value here? Are they worth holding on too?

Thanks
Dave goofydad Dionne

goofydad621 said:
I all

Had a question for all you dis boarders
I have about 30 Disney movies on VHS with the original clam shell cases,
I have most if not all of the new classics from their first releases, lion kink, Aladin, the hunch back etc . Is there any real collectors value here? Are they worth holding on too?

Thanks
Dave goofydad Dionne

Nope. Keep them for sentimental reasons but they have no monetary value.

Yeah that is what I figured but a hate getting rid of anything Disney.

I saw your handle are you in Maine now? How was the blizzard for you? Starting to wind down here in new Hampshire but wind is still kicking

Thanks for the reply

Dave goofydad Dionne

goofydad621 said:
Yeah that is what I figured but a hate getting rid of anything Disney.

I saw your handle are you in Maine now? How was the blizzard for you? Starting to wind down here in new Hampshire but wind is still kicking

Thanks for the reply

Dave goofydad Dionne

Yes, we're up near Freeport.. Just over 30 inches. I'm dreading going outside to hit the driveway. We're heading down to Disney and universal next Saturday - looking forward to putting this mess far away from us..

on ebay and they go for anywhere from .99 to 2.99 each. the little Mermaid one with the 'special' cover goes for more.

I have them all as well and still play them when the grand kids come over...they love them and don't care if they are VHS format or DVD or blue ray...they are still entertaining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter