• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any updates coming to Fantasmic at DHS?

From what I remember, Illuminations always had a special holiday ending. I remember NYE 2005 at Epcot and there was the "special" holiday ending. I worked every NYE from 2006 to 2010 and always remember Illuminations with extra fireworks at the end.
Yes, Illuminations has the Holiday ending and it is one of my favorites.

Sorry to bring this back, but now I just read a rumor following the closing of Club Disney that Fantasmic will be leaving Hollywood Studios. Anyone else hear this?

No I can't see that happening whatsoever at DHS. Fantastmic is closed at Disneyland however.

Considering they've just done several smaller upgrades to Fantasmic I can't see any logic to it leaving DHS.

Maybe after the Toy Story and Star Wars expansions are in place they would look at doing something new with it?

Considering they've just done several smaller upgrades to Fantasmic I can't see any logic to it leaving DHS.

Maybe after the Toy Story and Star Wars expansions are in place they would look at doing something new with it?
The only thing I've heard is there could be more upgrades on the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter