Any update on the new bedding (triple sheeting)?

Definitely needs a bed scarf it looks ugly!

I hope they can give me extra top sheets….cause I'm used to the weight of a comforter to sleep with:headache:
Kerri

Please keep the updates coming and let us know if you recently stayed at a DVC property that has updated to the new bedding.

Here at DHHI resort, sitting on the bedspread. No changes here yet.

This past Saturday checked out of SSR Congress Park the basket had the new linens at our door. At the bottom of the stairwell were the green carts full of the new linens

Currently staying at OKW and we just have the sheets. To be honest, I've been really cold on a night and would prefer the bedspread to warm me up a bit. Having just come off the cruise I think I've been spoilt by how comfy their beds are.

We are at BWV and stayed at GFV earlier this week. Both have triple sheeting. I like it. I have always removed the spread anyway.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh, and at DHHI, although they told they'll "eventually" go to triple sheeting, there's a soft-goods rehab scheduled for January, and as of now, they're scheduled to get new bedspreads. Hopefully that will change.

I am thrilled with the new hygienic triple sheeting. I do like the colorful scarves as well, but I'm so glad when I don't have to take up valuable space with a balled up bedspread.

We're at BWV now. I thought they had forgotten the spread. I spent a lot of time in the hospital as a child and the new sheeting reminded me of that. I hope they included some color.

We are in The Springs at SSR right now and our room has the triple sheeting. I've seen the old bedspreads in the halls, so I know all of the rooms aren't done yet.

No new bedding at VDWL.

On anothr note.

First stay here at the studio, surprised to see the sink outside the bathroom.

No new bedding at VDWL.

On anothr note.

First stay here at the studio, surprised to see the sink outside the bathroom.

Many of the studios at the DVC resorts have the bathroom sink outside the tub/toilet room. SSR, VWL, BCV, BWV to name a few. OKW has them inside the bathroom.

Code:
Many of the studios at the DVC resorts have the bathroom sink outside the tub/toilet room. SSR, VWL, BCV, BWV to name a few. OKW has them inside the bathroom.

Really?
I had no idea guess we don't stay in too many studios.
Thanks for the info.

Still had the old, outdated bedspread at VWL during my stay 12/11-12/13. From the photos of the 2014 renovation presented at the annual meeting it looks like the triple sheeting AND bed scarf will be part of that.

Please keep updating on any new bedding changes. Anything happen at Kidani yet? Ken suggested that the new bedding should be fully in place by the beginning of 2014.

Any new updates on any DVC resorts that have added triple sheeting? How about the bed scarves?

Just back from 2 nights @ BWV (12/29 & 12/30) & 1 night @ Kidani (12/31). We had a std view 2 bdrm & a studio at both resorts. BWV we had the triple sheeting & the scarf & Kidani still had the bedspreads.
I really liked just folding up the scarf & storing it on the dresser shelf vs figuring out what to do with the heavy bedspread. It's an improvement over the old bedding, but I do think they need to make sure that they use the scarves to add a little color & life to the bedding.

Just back from 2 nights @ BWV (12/29 & 12/30) & 1 night @ Kidani (12/31). We had a std view 2 bdrm & a studio at both resorts. BWV we had the triple sheeting & the scarf & Kidani still had the bedspreads.
I really liked just folding up the scarf & storing it on the dresser shelf vs figuring out what to do with the heavy bedspread. It's an improvement over the old bedding, but I do think they need to make sure that they use the scarves to add a little color & life to the bedding.

Thanks for the update. Bummed to hear about Kidani. We will be there in two weeks and was hoping they had switched.

BLT has always had the white duvet. Have they removed the duvet and gone to triple sheeting? I hated that darned duvet.

We stayed at BLT in December and it was triple sheeting - duvet was gone.

I hated it - there is not enough weight for me in 2 sheets and a thin blanket. Guess its time for another Owners Locker so I can store a duvet :thumbsup2

We stayed at BLT in December and it was triple sheeting - duvet was gone. I hated it - there is not enough weight for me in 2 sheets and a thin blanket. Guess its time for another Owners Locker so I can store a duvet :thumbsup2

Oh no, I used to use the duvet for DS2 on the sofa bed as he likes weight on him to sleep :(. I always asked for a clean cover though as I was never sure they were laundered between guests.

We stayed at SSR last week and still had bedspreads. I will be sad to see them go. They are brand new and the design incorporates the Fox & the Hound. I never had a problem with the bedspreads and don't like the look of the triple sheeting system. If they had a bed scarf at the end it would look better, but the solid white bed just looks out of place with the resort theming, IMO.
I agree. The white is so plain. I'd like some color in pillows or a scarf.

We stayed at BLT in December and it was triple sheeting - duvet was gone.

I hated it - there is not enough weight for me in 2 sheets and a thin blanket. Guess its time for another Owners Locker so I can store a duvet :thumbsup2
Same here! We stayed in BWV in January and simply froze. We reported the "missing duvet" to housekeeping and they brought us a thin blanket. Not even close! I came home wicked sick and it has taken a full week in Costa Rica to bake out my 'Orlando' cough. :(

Yep, I'm gonna find a way to cram a duvet into the Owner's Locker ... or, sigh, start a second locker.

I'm sooooo not looking forward to another miserable Disney experience at AKV in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter