Any UK Diser's?

Another DISer from the UK here. Going on my first Disney trip in July with my best friend! Will be my first holiday without my family! lol

My next trip will be my fifth to the world, but it will be the first time for my 2 little girls, im getting excited already and i still hae a year to wait :rotfl2: just can't wait to see there little faices when they see Mickey for the first time.

Uk diser & CM :) . Going back to WDW in April with two friends (both cms and first timers)

Uk diser & CM :) . Going back to WDW in April with two friends (both cms and first timers)

I always fancied working for the mouse, but it never happened. Not long till your trip now, i can't wait till next feb.

Hopefully we will add a few new uk dis'ers soon, hat part of the country is every one based? Were in bristol :surfweb:.

I always fancied working for the mouse, but it never happened. Not long till your trip now, i can't wait till next feb.
Hopefully we will add a few new uk dis'ers soon, hat part of the country is every one based? Were in bristol :surfweb:.

I've worked for the mouse on-and-off for 16 years (part-time around other stuff). I'd rather be working for them in the USA though :). I know...I'm SOOOOO excited about the trip. Counting down every day. Taking two first-timers this time (both CMs) so extra excited :cool1:. My best friend lives in henbury btw :) I'm up in the Chester area!

We're living in the the wirral, so not that far from chester :) my brother lives in bristol, its a small world after all :P

Hiya *waves*

I'm not a solo traveler but my partner and I are adults without kids, oh and in the UK, and DISers... :)

I'm from Chepstow, just over the other side of the river from Bristol. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter