• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Toy Story DvD coupons?

Okay...OMG...just got back from TRU...

First...Beauty and the Beast is mentioned on the flyer inside Princess and the Frog and it says FALL 2010...

Now, I printed all three coupons...Princess and the Frog $10.00 off, and the two for TS1 and TS2 $5 off each...

TRU had the Princess and the Frog (Blue Ray/DVD/digital 3 pk combo) on sale from $35.99 (originally) to now $26.99...then when preordering the two TS1 and TS2, gave me 15.00 off instantly, then when I had the sales rep scan the coupon for 10.00 off P&TF, it registed as $8 off and then another $5 off...so WITH the $10.00 preorder charge and all the discounts, I left paying only $7.91...what a bargain! Now, going back for the other two next week, each will be $10.00 off a piece...:cheer2:

I have no clue why it rang up an add'l $3 off, but the sales rep was adamant that it was correct! I don't even have a Blu Ray player yet, but since it was cheaper than buying the regular DVD because of the coupon, I couldn't resist.

YOU GUYS ROCK! Thank you so much for the info!

Target is going to be selling the Blue Ray/DVD combos for 19.98 (ea) next week and then if you buy both you get $10 off. Combine the $5 off coupons that will probably go live on Friday, and you can walk out the door with both for $20! Plus you get the movie cash for the TS3 movie!!!

Do you know how long the Target $19.98 plus $10 off if you buy both will be running for? I assume the start date is Tuesday 3/23, and since often the new releases are on sale only for the first week of the Target ad, I am wondering if the sale and the offer end on Saturday 3/27.

Just asking because unfortunately we did not consult the Disney Blu Ray/DVD release schedule when we planned our trip to Vegas. I guess if need be, I can find a way to get to a Target while we are out there. DH will luv that, I am sure!

Okay...OMG...just got back from TRU...

First...Beauty and the Beast is mentioned on the flyer inside Princess and the Frog and it says FALL 2010...

Now, I printed all three coupons...Princess and the Frog $10.00 off, and the two for TS1 and TS2 $5 off each...

TRU had the Princess and the Frog (Blue Ray/DVD/digital 3 pk combo) on sale from $35.99 (originally) to now $26.99...then when preordering the two TS1 and TS2, gave me 15.00 off instantly, then when I had the sales rep scan the coupon for 10.00 off P&TF, it registed as $8 off and then another $5 off...so WITH the $10.00 preorder charge and all the discounts, I left paying only $7.91...what a bargain! Now, going back for the other two next week, each will be $10.00 off a piece...:cheer2:

I have no clue why it rang up an add'l $3 off, but the sales rep was adamant that it was correct! I don't even have a Blu Ray player yet, but since it was cheaper than buying the regular DVD because of the coupon, I couldn't resist.

YOU GUYS ROCK! Thank you so much for the info!

I just had the same thing happen to me. I paid about $7 for both preorders and the PATF. The girl assured me it was correct as well. IDK but I love it.

Dianey rewards will have a 10 off bluray coupon if you already own the dvd or vhs version. The coupon code won't be live until 3/23

Unfortunately Target has changed there ad, according to slickdeals. They will be 22.98 and not 19.98. :headache: So technically the TRU deal is better but I still may get mine at Target-its easier to get to and now with the $10 off upgrade coupons, they will be cheaper.:thumbsup2 The sale at Target I think will run until Saturday.

Unfortunately Target has changed there ad, according to slickdeals. They will be 22.98 and not 19.98. :headache: So technically the TRU deal is better but I still may get mine at Target-its easier to get to and now with the $10 off upgrade coupons, they will be cheaper.:thumbsup2 The sale at Target I think will run until Saturday.

I don't think you'll be able to use the $5 off disney coupon and the $10 disney movie rewards blue ray coupon. You can only use one manufactor coupon per movie (and then you can use the target coupon or 10 off deal they have).

Yes, you are right. I was planning on using the two $10 off coupons instead of the $5 ones.

The coupons through disney move rewards are available to print. I just printed both of mine. :)

Do we know if Target's deal will be an automatic $10 off or will we need a coupon like we did for Up and Monsters Inc.?

Does anyone know what the price of each will be at TRU? I assume you would find that out when you preordered. Got my calculator out trying to do all these scenarios!:rotfl: I wasn't even going to buy the BluRay pack, as I have the DVDs, but if it's a good deal, I might as well, as we'll eventually upgrade.

Also, anyone heard about any rebates for the Toy Story sets?

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

I printed my 2 $10 coupons from disney movie rewards today too! I read about that on another website and was heading over here to let everyone know. Enter the 12 digit upc code from your toy story dvd in the box on movie rewards where you normally enter codes. It will come back with a link to print the coupon. After the coupon finishes printing DO NOT close that window. Hit the back button to print another copy if you need it.

I entered the code from the the ultimate toy box 3 disc set and it worked!

I printed my 2 $10 coupons from disney movie rewards today too! I read about that on another website and was heading over here to let everyone know. Enter the 12 digit upc code from your toy story dvd in the box on movie rewards where you normally enter codes. It will come back with a link to print the coupon. After the coupon finishes printing DO NOT close that window. Hit the back button to print another copy if you need it.

I entered the code from the the ultimate toy box 3 disc set and it worked!

Thanks a lot! It worked for me. :cool1:

Thank you. I hope Target will take the second Toy Story, $10 coupon for Toy Story 2. The baby destroyed the cover of 2 so I don't have the UPC. I always thought that this was one of those old club type things where they send you Dvds or something. Never looked into it. We don't have a blu-ray yet either, but wanted to convert our videos to DVD's and figure we will get a blu-ray sooner or latter. With a 15 year age span between my 1st and 3rd, we have a lot of Disney movies on video. Thanks again.
Donna

Thank you. I hope Target will take the second Toy Story, $10 coupon for Toy Story 2. The baby destroyed the cover of 2 so I don't have the UPC. I always thought that this was one of those old club type things where they send you Dvds or something. Never looked into it. We don't have a blu-ray yet either, but wanted to convert our videos to DVD's and figure we will get a blu-ray sooner or latter. With a 15 year age span between my 1st and 3rd, we have a lot of Disney movies on video. Thanks again.
Donna

I doubt they will because its not for the correct movie. This website should help you though.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1916250

Target's offer for Toy Story 1&2 is $22.99 for each blu-ray combo pack, free toy story 3 movie ticket in each, save $10 instantly when you buy both TS 1&2, and free Target exclusive dvd-rom game in each

Just got my target flyer this am

Does anyone have a upc for Toy Story2 that they dont plan to upgrade? Would really like a 10 dollar off coupon! If you do just PM me........Thanks

Target's offer for Toy Story 1&2 is $22.99 for each blu-ray combo pack, free toy story 3 movie ticket in each, save $10 instantly when you buy both TS 1&2, and free Target exclusive dvd-rom game in each

Just got my target flyer this am

Thanks!

Does anyone have a upc for Toy Story2 that they dont plan to upgrade? Would really like a 10 dollar off coupon! If you do just PM me........Thanks

UPCs aren't single item specific. All of the same discs have the same UPCs.

Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition DVD: 786936294507
Toy Story 2 2-Disc Special Edition DVD: 786936294521

These aren't mine. Snagged from SDs and I used them as well no issue with getting the coupons.

I think we do have the DVDs but saves me from having to go hunt them down! LOL

Here are more UPCs
Ultimate Toy Box Set: 717951005816
Toy Story on VHS: 786936670332
Toy Story 2 on VHS: 786936127683

Does anyone know what the price of each will be at TRU? I assume you would find that out when you preordered. Got my calculator out trying to do all these scenarios!:rotfl: I wasn't even going to buy the BluRay pack, as I have the DVDs, but if it's a good deal, I might as well, as we'll eventually upgrade.

Also, anyone heard about any rebates for the Toy Story sets?

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

I don't have the ad or and ad scan but SDs is reporting this scenario for TRU:

both for $33.98 ($16.99 each wyb both) so:

$33.98

- $5/$25 home mailer for TRU reward members (this is my add in since I have this)

-(2) $10 cpns

= $8.98

and since I already pre-ordered at TRU to get the $15 off Princess and Frog

- (2) $5 from pre-order

= ($1.02) OOP for both blu-ray combos and 2 free movie tickets.

UPCs aren't single item specific. All of the same discs have the same UPCs.

Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition DVD: 786936294507
Toy Story 2 2-Disc Special Edition DVD: 786936294521

These aren't mine. Snagged from SDs and I used them as well no issue with getting the coupons.

I think we do have the DVDs but saves me from having to go hunt them down! LOL

Here are more UPCs
Ultimate Toy Box Set: 717951005816
Toy Story on VHS: 786936670332
Toy Story 2 on VHS: 786936127683

THANKS!! THANKS!! THANKS!!!

We had packed up our videos in a box in the attic, since we got rid our of VCR and only watch DVDs. I was really hating the thought of going up there and trying to find the box.

Thanks to everyone on this thead with helpful advice on getting these movies! What a great Easter present they will make!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter