Any tips for Vero Beach newbies?

welovedisney7778

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone, we are a family of 4, (me, DH, and our two boys-6 and almost 2)and we are heading to Vero for the first time next week. We are flying into Orlando, renting a car, and heading to Vero for 3 nights before heading back to the World for 8 nights at the BCV. Sooo excited!!:cool1: That being said, what are the must do's for us at Vero/in the area? Any great restaurants or activities for the kids that we should know about? Also, I want to stop at Walmart or Target somewhere between the airport and Vero for diapers, etc. Where is the best place to do that?

Also, how do the beach chairs/umbrellas work? Do we need to get to the beach super early to get them, and how much are they? Any other info that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!:)

As the previous poster mentioned everything you want to know is on that thread! If you don't find what you are looking for post a question on that thread to get your quickest and most reliable response!

I have been twice to Vero and it is a beautiful resort and look forward to going again! We stayed in a 2BDR last visit and it was wonderful. We didn't venture out too much, we ate in most meals. I do recommend Squid Lips restaurant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter