Any thoughts on Early Morning Magic from people who've been?

lchuck

DIS Dad #826
We're going to do the EMM on May 28th and I'm curious what people suggest for strategy and how the crowds have been after the first couple of them. What time did people find it best to eat, how many rides were you able to get on, etc? We're pretty excited about this, but after the couple of blogger reports from the first events, I haven't heard much, so I wasn't sure how well attended it was. Thanks in advance for any advice, suggestions, or anecdotes you have to offer!

There's quite a few threads on this. Just check through the last 2-3 pages.

Consensus seems like it's good for people with not much time in the parks. 1 day ticket people, business trip, etc.. Paying a lot of money for a short time to get in quite a few rides. So doesn't seem like too good of a deal for AP's or people going to the parks for a few days. Reports are that it's not selling well so those that have gone have been able to get quite a bit done.

We haven't been, but all the reports have been good as to getting on the rides a few times and still have time to eat and get several things done starting at nine. I don't think it is for everyone, but we are trying it on May 24 because it is such a pain to ride Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs more than once or twice on a trip. They are my husband's favorite, so he and I are headed over. Additionally, I love to photograph the park when it is almost empty and have been playing with how to get good photos of Peter Pan's Flight, which is notoriously hard to do, so even though we are annual passholders, it is something different for us to do. I think it will be fun, and our son and his friend are meeting us at BTM at 9:00 a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter