Any suggestions

kimbamickey

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I need some advice. I am being picky here so bare with me. I bought into SSR buidling 2, so I can't use my points until June 7th. I am going to be in Florida, and I wanted to visit Disney May 2-5. I wanted to stay in Disney (but not for a lot of money because heck that is why I bought into DVC). I know I can stay outside of the parks for cheap $, but I really really want to stay inside the parks. I can't change the vacation dates. Is there anything I can do to get my way that wouldn't cost too much? Thank you!:yo-yo:

I don't know what is too much money to you. I would call WDW and see what the CRO says they have available. I am sure there will be plenty of those value resort rooms that time of year. I would guess they should run about $79 per night. The sky is the limit with prices for rooms at WDW-just call and find out.

Your best bet is to call CRO and talk to them. Ask them about specials and such. If you get a CM who doesn't seem as proficient on the baords as others do, hang up and clal back.

I have never had a problem with CMs at CRO being rude, but I have had some who didn't know as much about the computer system and manager's specials etc. as others.

I would also check mousesavers.com for discount codes.

You could see if anything is available with the BBY code but you would have to book by April 17.

Options I see are these. Look at mousesavers and see if there are any codes or specials. Talk to CRO. Look to find a last minute rental at a DVC or trade your future points to another member for points you can use now. Or you could stay outside WDW and enjoy some of the non Disney options like Universal and even the hotels there. Or you could do priceline or similar where you should be able to get a room for a very cheap price with the risks involved in that option. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter