• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any suggestions for Travel Insurance with Pre Existing Medical Problems

Marble Insurance are pretty good - I work for a travel claims company and It may sound obvious but just be as honest as you can - it cant come back and bite you on the bottom.

So many are economical with the truth when it comes to insurance - it can only lead to bad things

Marble Insurance are pretty good - I work for a travel claims company and It may sound obvious but just be as honest as you can - it cant come back and bite you on the bottom.

So many are economical with the truth when it comes to insurance - it can only lead to bad things

Yes well my GP told me he hadn't looked at my son's medical history and so gave false information on the claim form to the insurance. We gave the truth and our claim was rejected. So I had to ask the GP to write an apology letter for his error to the insurance company, which he didn't seem too keen on doing until I mentioned that it would cost us £5000+. It took a total of 10 months to get our money, just because our GP couldn't be bothered to do his job which I had paid for. Needless to say he is no longer our GP. I now wish I had reported him.

I use post-office,
We get annual insurance,and I have a few medical issues,a couple which are of a serious nature at the moment.
They said aslong as I declare the issue then it would be ok.

I've just purchased annual cover for my partner and I from InsuranceWith. I was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago which is obviously not the same as your situation at all but to give you an idea - it was £157 for 2 adults plus an extra £150 for any claims re my condition.

Unfortunately there are too many GP's that don't give accurate information. As the bod on the end of the phone or letter you have to take it at face value and assume what they say is correct.

You'd think considering the amount of money they charge to complete the forms they would at least do it correctly.

Although I have insurance with my bank - it covers all of our medical conditions for free.

Costs me £15.00 a month and I get RAC and other bits and bobs with it.

Might be worth exploring. I paid £80 + a year for insurance (I get a discount) for about 4 years as I thought we had to pay extra for med conditions on my bank insurance.

I also get travel insurance with my bank. Very good deal with the other elements of the paid bank account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter