Any suggestions for a resort?

rdsx28

Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!
Hi,
I'm thinking about making a quick trip to Orlando in August got a great plane fare. I was wondering if anyone to suggest a really nice resort not too pricey. I think closer to Universal as we will be going to WDW in November to do Disney. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Amerisuites Universal is nice and is right across the street from Universal off of Kirkman. It is usually less than $100.00 a night. There are alot of hotels on International drive that offer free shuttle service to and from Universal too.

We loved the Peabody on International Drive (years ago when it was brand new and they were begging people to stay) and also Grand Cypress - which we are returning to in July. Think that Peabody's price has skyrocketed in the 20 years since we were there but the Grand Cypress is pretty darn resonable considering it is such a wonderful place. We are also trying the JW Marriott Grande Lakes but I have never been there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter