any success snagging a few cancelled tix for any of the magic nights?

alisonslp

DIS Veteran
I missed the sign-up for the AK magic nights and kicking myself right now. I have been checking a few times a day. I know the likelihood is low and probably will be slightly better as the time comes closer and people have to cancel their vacations, etc.

Just wondering if any has had success getting tickets after they have been cancelled with previous magic nights either from this year or previous.

We were able to get into Midnight Magic at TL about a week out. Don't give up trying, it's possible to get in.

People cancel mostly as it gets closer, just like with everything else. Your best chance will be with a week or two of the date. Hopefully people are courteous enough to cancel... I always do if I'm not using something whether there's a penalty or not.

I have been trying a few times each day for the last 2 weeks as well. Tonight we got tickets!!!! I'm so surprised! I took a screenshot just in case it was an accident but then I received a confirmation email.
Keep trying! Good luck and pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter