• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Success in printing Autograph books?

Princess Kila

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting bound autograph books printed via artscow, shutterfly, snapfish, etc? I did books about 2 years ago via artscow with no problems, but have seen some people getting orders cancelled in recent months. Not sure what route I should go in putting together autograph books for my kids.

I would steer clear of artscow. I ordered an autograph book through them 2 years ago with no issues and just spent a lot of time on another autograph book and my order was cancelled :-(

Thanks for the updates. I am worried about spending time designing a book and then having it cancelled. Maybe I should go the spiral bound route?

Artscow is horrible! They are canceling more and more orders. I have printed from Snapfish and Shutterfly with great results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter