Any stores sell coupon organizers?

leahjade

DIS Veteran
and not the cardboard ones at the Dollar Tree? I got my last one online but hate to spend so much on shipping!

Do you like the ones from the Dollar Spot at Target ?

They have ones that have 13 compartments and you can organize them that way.

The other thing is just to buy baseball card plastic sheets and use a regular binder

I like expand a files in office supply section of any genberal store. be it walmart, target. I've seen ppl use baseball card sleeves and 3 bring binder also.

My daughter uses the sports cards organizer plastic sheets. I think there were 9 or 12 openings on each sheet. They are perfect size for most coupons and since they are clear you can actually see the coupon.

She then used a zip up notebook. ( Now is the time to buy those with all the back to school sales. Next she bought some colored dividers and wrote paper products, dairy, canned goods, frozen, etc and organized her coupons accordingly. One thing I like about how daughter coupons is she is does not buy more than she can use in a 3-4 month time frame. Most all products cycle every 3-4 months for sales and coupons.

Organizing with the clear plastic also lets you see the expire date with out having to go thru each and every coupon. You can also place say 2-3 or more of same coupons in the same pocket. I think she got her clear sports paages at dollar store or wal-mart. DO NOT BUY FROM SPORTS STORE THEY ARE VERY SPENDY TO BUY THERE. I would start with 50 or less pages and see how many you use.

There are very few fresh meat and fresh milk coupons -- except from the stores themselves.

Hope this helps.

Ps. Please take time to place items on the conyeyor belt in groups such as canned goods , personal items, paper goods, etc. This makes the check out easy for you to track making sure you do get your discounts and also for the clerk. Looking over your reciept is very important. Not all clerks know how to handle certain coupons so keeping an eye helps track your items and coupons.

Good luck.

Do you like the ones from the Dollar Spot at Target

I will check them out - are they made of paper? I need something I can fit in my purse since I often stop at the store unplanned.

I have my pink plastic one that I got at the dollar section at Target. That is the one I carry with me. I also have a binder I keep at home. I just saw the hand held ones in the mail order catalog ABC Distributing. I don't know if you order from them or not for other stuff but it was fairly cheap.

I bought mine at staples...it is actually a mini file organizer...love it. and it would fit in your purse.

I purchased mine at Target. It has 10 pockets, a fabric exterior and magnetic closure. Black with hot pink trim was all they carried. Not a mini file, but a true coupon holder - a bit bigger than my hand about an inch thick (before i stuffed it full!) Works great in my purse, found in the stationary aisle. Cost $7. Love love love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter