• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Speculation on Halloween Limited Time Magic?

chodnett

Eat Mor Chikin
Would love to hear if anyone has any inside info on Halloween week.

One would think there would be something interesting going on.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Would love to hear if anyone has any inside info on Halloween week.

One would think there would be something interesting going on.

The "promotion" started with a whimper, then slowed down from there, so I don't hold out much hope for a Halloween spectacular.

Here's hoping that they do come up with something that connects with guests.

The "promotion" started with a whimper, then slowed down from there, so I don't hold out much hope for a Halloween spectacular.

Here's hoping that they do come up with something that connects with guests.

We're all holding out for the Imagineer tour of the Swiss Family Treehouse, that would be epic!

We're all holding out for the Imagineer tour of the Swiss Family Treehouse, that would be epic!

Ohhhh!

Maybe they could hand out tiny mp3 players pre-loaded with a loop of the "Swisskapolka" organ music.

Wait!! You mean we have a theme this year????

Limited Time Magic has been VERY limited and very little magic.

Here's some pixiedust: that you get something really neat for Halloween!!

I LOVE the Swiss Family Treehouse, I'm ready to move in at anytime. You guys can have the castle suite, I want a night in the treehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter