Any specials at Sea world Orlando florida?

FL residents can get the Fun Pass, which allows you unlimited admission through 2008 for the price of a regular ticket. If you aren't a FL resident, I think the best deal I've seen is to pre-print tickets on the SW site for $10 off gate prices.

If you have a Southwest Rapids Rewards Card you save 20% off tickets purchased at the gate!! :cool1:

I believe they are still doing the buy one day get one free. You just bring your ticket to CS ionside the gate and they will give you one for the next day

If you are a Florida teacher you can get in for free - special educators pass. We went down a couple of months ago with two of our friends who are teachers and they had zero problems (one of them is even a private school teacher) - just need a copy of your teaching certificate and a most recent pay stubb copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter